Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State TPU controller

Started by hakware, December 18, 2007, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakware

Since I don't see anywhere a nice schematic of how a solid state TPU controller should work I decided to put together a quick diagram.
I have not completed this design myself but I thought I would post this here.
the circuit is based on the original TPU only the control coils are depicted in this diagram.
the control coils have an extra winding on them to provide a trigger voltage to the 555 timers which will in turn turn on the coils in a round robin
method. I came up with that idea since this diagram started out using some 6146 tubes which would have required a feedback to the
grid to create oscillation.  By the way this circuit will require a magnet to kickstart one of the control coils to start the oscillation.
any thoughts?

turbo

I have tried that a very long time ago in various self triggering versions aswell as pot's n'caps n'pot's evreywhere to carefully adjust and time each cycle.
It was good experiments, they never worked but they showed me which way to go.
It was due to the moving of the compass needle i figured out what was wrong.
The needle moved up and down rather then rotating from coil to coil and so i saw i needed to adjust the design to make it rotate.

Marco.

turbo

You need to read somewhat better Chef.

The compass needle was moving up and down in stead of moving from one coil to the next.
This was a design fault it had nothing to do with the controller.
I have used the same controller(s) on other designs and they rotated very well.

If you had been around somewhat longer you would know i have posted a similar circuit like two years ago.

Marco.

MACEDONIA CD

hi  hak ware

HI M.A R.C.O.

FIRST ASK  FOR YOU YOU  PHASE  OUT COILS  DID YOU HAVE SOME  STRONG AMPS THERE AND  DID YOU FIND  FAST DIODE FOR YOUR OUT COILS  ,<<PHASE>>
IF YOU FIND THE  FAST DIODE THERE  FOR YOUR OUT COILS    THEN YOU HAVE  MADE  THIS  T.P.U  ;) ;) ;)

ONE THEORY I KNOW  AND THIS IS  REAL PRACTICAL THEORY  IS LIKE THIS<<<

<<<IF YOU HAVE ONE  ELKTROMAGNET   HO  HAS VERY SMALL  FORCE FILD   AND MOVE  SLOW TO ANTHERE OUT COILs,    then the out power whill be nothing
if  this ELKTROMAGNET HAS THE SAME SMALL FILD   AND NOW YOU MOVE FAST TO THE SAME OUT COILS  THEN THE POWER WHILL BE   WOOOOWWW  <<AND THAT IS TRUE 

BUT THERE IS PROBLEM  ELKTROMAGNET FILD MAST BE MOVING  IN ONE DIRECTION OF HIS ROAD MOVING  WHIT NO CAME BACK 
<WHITOUT BACK E.M.F>
IF THIS YOUR   SHEMATICS  ,,,  AND THIS YOUR COILS DOING THIS  THEN YOU HAVE MADE TPU 
AND THEN YOU ONLY NEED  FAST MOVING

BUT ALL THIS  YOUR SHEMATICS I THING IS NO GOOD 

I HAVE MADE SOMETHING HO IS  VERY SIMPLE  AND HAS  SHOW TO ME  SO POWERFULL SPARKS IN TO MY  OUT COIL  AND THIS SPARKS  MAKEING DISTROYNG SELF WHEN IM PUT IN TO SHORT
I THING THE  I HAVE MESURING MY SPARKS  WHIT MY ANALOG METER AND  I SEE IS  43AMPS WHEN IS IN THE SHORT 
ALL THIS MY DEVICE  HAS NORMALY HAS  SOME INPUT ENERGY  AND SOME SIMPLE  ELKTRONICS PARTS  AND  MY INPUT ENRGY  I PUT IS  ADAPTER << IS  220v ac /  5v  // 0,5 amps maximum >
my total input is  for my device is  5v whit  courent whit 0,3 amps
all  this input produced  in to may out coil  43 amps  when i puting the out wires in short  there is like a flame   IS BIG FLAME  HO PRODUCED  TO  STICK MY TWO ENDS OF WIRE TOGETHER
I WHILL SHOWW YOU  TOMOROU  SMALL VIDEO CLIP  AND YOU WHILL SEE ALL  HERE  THIS IS REAL  WHIT SMALL  ENERGY  I HAVE  AMPERS THERE  LIKE FLAME

ASK FOR YOU  @HAKWARE

HOW IS STRONG YOUR NO ELKTROMAGNET FILD IN  YOUR COILS THER IN THAT <TPU>
8)

MACEDONIA CD

CHEFF  I DONT SPAM THIS TOPIC  BUT IS NOT MYSTIK MY  THINGS HERE  NOW IS REAL
TOMOROU I WHILL SHOW  YOU ALL HERE TO SEE MY STUFF HOW IS WORK   WHIT SMLL INPUT ENERGY IF YOU ARE MAD OF ME  PL. DONT IM LIKE TO SHOW HERE SOME GOOOD RESOLTS HERE