Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

to SM Mannix

Started by ilangiat, December 18, 2007, 04:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

are your horse right?

dont understand
2 (33.3%)
dont understand
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

ilangiat

maybe your horse is right, but i think , if you are not died yet, so maybe that the goeverment forgive you!
i dont understand how you can stand at the side and look how 1/4 of a million peuple waiting to see your great invention and not do nothing about it
so, i respect your invention very much, but i dont like you, becuese you have the opportunity to change the world and you dont do it....what a shame!
so may be you move your ____ and send us the real diagrams or explanation

im waiting

ilangiat@yahoo.com

otto

@ilangiat

did you read what I wrote 2 hours ago???

Otto

ilangiat

sorry otto,
i was not loged in and i try and try to find the reply button(newbies problems)

no, i didnt , i was only after Mannix - SM

ive read allmost all the posts conserns sm replications and so on, i even tried to replicate your replication but im tiered from trying and reading and so on, or maybe they make fun of us (goeverment) or somebody else, i dont know, ijust dont understand SM , if it was me i was proewed to give it, or maybe im wrong, but  i cant stand it no more....

in wich poll you send your massage?

ilan

otto

@ilangiat

Im now posting in "my" thread: Steven Marks TPU.

You tried.....didnt you had fun?? Im every day a few hours on my TPU and I can say that this "work" is really interesting.

Nobody makes fun of us because this TPU is a real device. We only have to LEARN how to build it. Now we have a good description and the drawings (3stack.jpg and coilddd.jpg)......only how to connect is a "problem". Yes, only this!!!

Otto

otto

@Chef

imagine only 3 collectors and for each collector 4 control coils, almost forgot the feedback coils.

Come on, before dfros posts and the drawings from Mannix we didnt have sooooo much informations. Now we have drawings, descriptions...everything needed.

Today I will finally heat up my ice cold garage where Im working on my TPU and then the weekend is here, Christmas, New Year......yes, like last year, all the days working on my TPU.

Otto