Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

"A cyrstal radio can collect radio waves with no external power needed. Only the power from the radio signal is used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_radio"

>>I read in a mainstream magazine devoted to radio reception and tinkering about 10 years ago that an article in the magazine had the author experimenting with a very long insulated spool of magnet wire.

He went to Central Park in New York City , and after picking out a suitable site, strung out the wire straight on the ground.

He estimated the length of the wire, running generally northwest on his map of the Park, at 1,900 feet.(about 576m)   Then he wired a hign value resistor, about 1 megohm, between the end of the wire of and the antenna of his transistor radio receiver.  (He wanted his radio to not "fry" from the high voltage.)
At night, the ionosphere can let one pick up signals further away than during the day.  He tuned in stations in from the British Isles and Western Europe, since that was the way he aimed his antenna from New York.

"Handle With Care" is a good way to put it.  If you search for "electret" on Overunity, you'll see why.  The radio listener was using small gauge maget wire.  If the wire was heavier, the wattage could have been dangerous to lethal.

Otherwise, the experimenter's test findings were accurate, by my past experience with high voltage.

This level of power is something to respect highly, or accidents can happen, as the experienced member of Overunity should know.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

This concept has been resurfacing in my mind for many years now...but lacking the technical experience, that is far as its gotten...and I just don't have the time for education right now.

I'm hoping for an inspirational dream short cut at this point.

There is energy coursing through the universe...we just need a properly tuned receiver to capture it.

I seem to recall seeing a photo of Tesla driving a vehicle powered by some electronics housed in the trunk area, with an antenna sticking up.

We just haven't come up with the correct approach to receive this energy in my opinion.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quoted from Cap-Z-ro:
"This concept has been resurfacing in my mind for many years now...and I just don't have the time for education right now.
...There is energy coursing through the universe...we just need a properly tuned receiver to capture it."

>>Other people have said the same thing.  Thomas Edison was rumored to has visited a psychic and after the experience,  he set about to build a radio to communicate with the dead---and he was said to have achieved success.  This particular equipment, if it existed, was later destroyed by person(s) unknown.

To specifically comment, I think you're correct enough that I agree with you.
(There may be competing 'Web blog sites that would be better forums for this subject element, so I'll end this patricular one here.)

"I seem to recall seeing a photo of Tesla driving a vehicle powered by some electronics housed in the trunk area, with an antenna sticking up."

>>I hadn't see that.  What he did was at least 100 years ahead of his time, and some things are still unable to be duplicated.  If he had such an invention, he may have been the only one to understand it.  A lot of what he did was like that.  Several free energy pioneers were described to be the only ones who could make their creations work the way they intended, i.e, Hubbard (I believe) and T. Henry Moray (for sure).

"We just haven't come up with the correct approach to receive this energy in my opinion."

>>Well, there is the electret-type of atmospheric power collection system as proposed by Plauson, and the Tesla radiant system---which both do work.  Then there's the work by Hieronymous, who has an invention to his credit. 

They're something, better than nothing, I suppose.  Not to dampen your spirit, however.  If you get the inspiration, then follow your hunch, by all available means.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

WilbyInebriated

hieronymous richter? or thomas hieronymous? im assuming thomas due to context, but i wanted to make sure.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Koen1

Actually, most of Moray's work is understood and has been (partially) replicated.
There is no real mystery to that anymore, it was also not over unity, it was
RF stimulated radioactive decay that caused his tube circuits to produce more
electrical output than was put in. The radioactive material was not counted as input.

As for the Tesla "radiant system", what do you mean? Do you mean his "magnifying
transmitter"? Problem there is that there are several interpretations of that,
all seem plausible, some have been tested, none indicate OU. To state that
it does definately work implies you know exactly how it worked and that it
is proven in an experimental setup... If so, can you please provide some evidence
or links to it?

Oh, and Thomas Edison? Come on, everybody knows Edison wasn't really an inventor,
he had people working in the lab he owned to devvelop devices he could sell. He was
the managing director and owner of his electrical exploitation company, the R&D work
wasn't done by him. It was done by people like Tesla, actual hands-on inventors and
electrical engineers. Edison then made his money from the devices these people developed.
Seem highly unlikely that Edison would have set out to design and build a radio by himself,
even one to communicate with spirits. ;)

Regards,
Koen