Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quoted from: WilbyInebriated:
"hieronymous richter? or thomas hieronymous? im assuming thomas due to context, but i wanted to make sure."

>>Probably Thomas.  He (I believe) went by the name, T. Galen Heironymous.  The one who invented plant and animal diagnostics, which amount to Radionics, per se.

Now that I think of it, Heironymous' works, assuming it's about equal to Radionics, isn't exactly free energy as such, unless it's on a higher level of energy somehow, as some might maintain.  Not quite the type of subject for this forum unless the Moderators decide to greate a Forum for the subject?

That would be fine by me, but my interest is in free energy and high voltage electronics.

--Lee 
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

Big_m quote:

" Not to dampen your spirit, however.  If you get the inspiration, then follow your hunch, by all available means. "

Not to worry 'M'...if you knew my background you would know that absolutely nothing could ever dampen my spirit.

There's nothing like trial by fire to steel the resolve.

I am going to try some dream techniques soon though...here's hoping I can reach someone with the knowledge I need.

Regards...

forest

You should investigate one very important issue.Every inventor I checked has first built small toy-size device operating in a few watts range or even not so high.Floyd Sweet,Moray,Henderson,Hubbard, Steven Mark - check articles,videos.They HAD a small device first. Cyrstal radio is such very very small device. THEY HAVE LEARNED how to SCALE IT UP !

The key is resonance and the key to resonance is positive feedback.You must know where is "the potential of device", how it can be reused, and "not kill dipole" as Tom Bearden is saying all the time.
For crystal radio is would for example mean : use receiver to generate signal sent to receiver which interference with original signal , with harmonic resonance for example to reinforce it. Then find a negative regulator to prevent runaway situation.

the_big_m_in_ok

"Not to worry 'M'...if you knew my background you would know that absolutely nothing could ever dampen my spirit.
There's nothing like trial by fire to steel the resolve.
I am going to try some dream techniques soon though...here's hoping I can reach someone with the knowledge I need.
Regards..."

@Cap-Z-o
That's the spirit!  Whatever works for you.  Good luck!

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quoted from forrest link:
"You should investigate one very important issue.Every inventor I checked has first built small toy-size device operating in a few watts range or even not so high.THEY HAVE LEARNED how to SCALE IT UP !"
>>Very good!  I agree 100%.  The Boeing SST fell from ambitious politics and greed to some extent.  It was overbuilt and failed.

"The key is resonance and the key to resonance is positive feedback.You must know where is "the potential of device", how it can be reused, and "not kill dipole" as Tom Bearden is saying all the time."

>>Sorry, I'm not familiar with Bearden's work.  I might check into it, though.

"For crystal radio is would for example mean : use receiver to generate signal sent to receiver which interference with original signal , with harmonic resonance for example to reinforce it. Then find a negative regulator to prevent runaway situation."

>>Good.  I think I grasp what you're trying to say.  Radio receivers are tuned to discrimminate the transmitted signal out of the entire spectrum of radiant energy and amplify that so as to be understood as an intelligent message, right?

--Lee