Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

0ne, that was a good find and I am with you except for a electron being a magnet. A magnet is a substance and one substance can not flow thru another. Frequencies are magnetic in a way but they do not have both poles. It can only have one pole unless it is put in a spinning motion creating a vacuum affect like a common magnetic field does.

Localjoe

@ Hans,
            Sorry i just re-read. So im hunting for a crystal/crystaline substance that has semiconductor properties and is affected by the uv light spectrum and higher if possible. I'm  Getting a little bit more of a picture now.. :)
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Localjoe on December 21, 2007, 10:47:35 PM
Hans i guess im more interested in the math or science behind what exactly makes the specific  crystal in a crystal radio optimum for that freq spread and what factors define it ...With that knowledge I would possibly pay a company to design ones to specs that would suit our needs or the freq spread i would like it to be reactive to meaning the uv or higher... So i guess thats what im hunting for.
                                                                                                                                              Joe

It doesn't Joe, the frequency is determined by the resonant circuit in front of it, the crystal is just a rectifier that blocks RF and lets LF through.

The coil and the variable condenser here make up the resonant circuit, the variable condenser allows you to tune to a specific frequency. There are other ways of doing it like with a variable coil but essentially it's as simple as this.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, how does it block RF and let LF thru?

Localjoe

Ha i get it now.. man im laughing i knew that stuff but i thought there was some whole science company/ feild behind the production and sale that grew or harvested crystals of a certain variety. Whether it be shape size composition ect.  Dam it...  I had the whole "scientist with magnifier head thing on " pictured in my head examining these things on a conveyor belt saying Pass FAIL Pass Fail .... hahah Thanks for crushing my delusion... although fun while it lasted I'm happy you set me strait..   :P  Did romans wear sandals? I think I'm going to ponder that for the rest of the night.  Red team go Red team go surround the perimeter  go go go... There is a man wearing sandals in there and it looks like hes growing those energy crystals again ..  Get em quick...
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..