Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Easier to build and understand than Marks' TPU

Started by sparks, December 20, 2007, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus

Hi Sparks.
Can you show us the original drawing of this device?.
Regards,
Cyrano

sparks

You can see this device on my website that is in my signature.  I am trying to find time to make this experimental cec.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jeanna

Quote from: sparks on December 28, 2007, 05:23:43 PM
  You can see this device on my website that is in my signature.  I am trying to find time to make this experimental cec.

Good ideas. I like your website keepem coming

Quote"The more ordered energy becomes the more energy it will attract".
perhaps :  "The more ordered energy becomes the more ordered energy it will attract".

jeanna

Mannix

Well im off to whip up a "magnetic guiding shell"...

I will be extremely care full not to touch it!

Good luck

sparks

@mannix

I have a pretty good handle on how the tpu works.  It is as you stated an electron accelerator.  Where the actual power in excess of the input power comes from is what I study.  I believe as electrons, in the copper of the collector winding, leave their atomic orbitals and join the crowd running around the tpu, they leave behind an atomic structure with a net positive charge.  In other words the copper in the collector winding becomes ionized.  This positive charge I believe is due to the gravity of the neucleus.  And there is alot of this positively charged mass in the copper windings.  The accelerated electrons have inertia and go right on by the neuclei, so what happens is the gravitational field these neuclei create, starts to extend beyond the confines of the tpu winding.  It is positively charged (more ordered energy form) and will attract negatively charged (less mass or less ordered energy).  You can also look at it from an electrical prospective and say that the collector winding becomes a positively charged capacitor conductor, and it is a strongly charged one.  It will attract negatively charged matter.  Electrons, photons, negative ions, are a few of the energy forms I can think of that will start migrating towards the collector winding/capacitor.  Unguided migration of these external energy forms would not only be unable to add to the tpu's orbital electron current but would slow it down or interfere with it's circulation.  That is where the magnetic envelope does it's thing.  It forces the migrating power scource to follow it's lines of influence (magnetic fields influencing electron migration is nothing new).  The dipole nature of the electron energy form causes it to align with the magnetic lines of force.  I believe the magnetic field surrounding the tpu is skewed by the near magnetic field of the earth.  The electron energy form was already moving pretty quickly before it felt the influence of the tpu gravitational field,  (something like an asteroid hitting Earth's gravitational field) and it's kinetic energy now carries it along the magnetic lines of force until it gets to the interior of the tpu.  The inertia of the energy form along with meeting energy coming into the tpu interior from the opposite pole and the positive gravitational field of the collector/capacitor, leaves it with no place to go but into the vortex, where it's kintec energy addition to the vortex current gives rise to the TPU's overunity.
     The cec I am building will also use the principle of electron acceleration to create a positive attractive potential in a cylinder.  Negative energy forms will be drawn towards it but will encounter collector plates.  These plates should become charged with negative energy well above Earth potential.  The ouput of the plates will be used to drive an electrical load to ground.  The energy collected should be well above the power needed to create the attractor configuration and result in overunity.
       I will be sure not to touch it I like the way the electrons are assembled in my skin just the way they are.  I already built a CEC and it is a strange feeling to be touching a wire and the skin around your finger is getting hotter than the skin touching the wire.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love