Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Otto,

Here is my thinking on cooling down the control coils using opposing magnetic fields.

For low frequency sine wave work an iron tie wire can be crossed between the coils passing through them between the rings, to amplify this magnetic field opposition, but a large torsion field will pop out and may be noticable if any iron is added to the device. Watch for scalar microwaves or headaches if using iron with square waves.

Its no wonder I felt my coils pushing away from each other, they are!

Dave L

otto

@Dave,

something must be clear: only the coils in the ECD TPU are overheating. In oridinary controls, wound all over the collector the temperature is normal, the controls are only a little warm.

Your drawing is OK but remember that a TPU is 1 3/4" high. If you have 2 collectors you must have a "connection" of the fields in a vertical direction.

As I cant post on weekends I hope I will see your results on Monday.

If you decide to pulse your coils like we all do, dont forget to connect a bulb as load because there is a big chance for a runaway.

Otto

PS: Iron - no way for me!! It heats up. Dont burn your fingers when the iron gets really hot.

acerzw

Quote from: otto on December 28, 2007, 08:12:42 AM
If you decide to pulse your coils like we all do, dont forget to connect a bulb as load because there is a big chance for a runaway.

@libra

I would encourage you to do your own thing, your ideas are original, don't get sucked in too much by other posters, no disrespect to them, but if you do you will end up with what they have, nothing! (as do I, I hasten to add, as I do not build)

Go with your instinct it has got you far, continue to listen to it, tune out the noise!

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

EMdevices

Dave,

In your lower two scope shots, we can't see the stair step signal any longer.  (you're zoomed in)

Are you still feeding in a square wave?

Just curious if you tried feeding just the 3 coils in series WITHOUT the series connection to your triangular coil.  In other words, break the connection between them and keep them separate.  Then just scope the triangular coil by itself and see if you have the DC offset.

EM

libra_spirit

I have tried every config I can think of for wiring the coils.
The DC signal only appears when all the coils have the correct phasing. The whole loop is CCW wound.
Big coil CCW to first small coil on right then top left then bottom then out, just like in the diagram above.

It is strange that if I reverse the polarity or the sequence the DC goes away totally. A total reversal of all coils will not produce the DC component. It seems to be from some kind of reverse precession crashing force, and as it locks in, the wave can drop right off the screen. This must be squeezing the hose?

When the frequency is raised above the NMR rate, then the square waves become those small pulses you see as one straight line, no longer offset by the copper swinging back and forth [the NMR ringing is gone its frequency is lower then the signal applied], this is where the DC pops in. As far as my scope can see at the 20Mhz range it does not change or pop back up anywhere. If it was a standing wave you would expect it to at least toggle when the frequency is altered on the scope. DC voltmeter reads - 1.93 volts.

This coil needs very little wire in it to do this. I have made several larger ones, even one that is 1 foot on a side with 24 turns, exactly the same effect and little seems to be gained by using more wire. Sound familiar?

On the large coil of 1 foot per side, resembeling a delta T antenna, I have a sine wave resonance around 700 Khz. When it hits resonance the sine wave jumps to over 170 volts peak to peak, from a 10 volt sine wave input. I do not recall resonance causing this much of a gain in past times but I suppose it can. With no load this is no indication of actual power gain, only voltage gain at a high impedence point of the circuit.

I have read that reversing a coil can be the difference of this working or not working, I can confirm this. I can only find one config that produces it. This would indicate that maybe we need to push electrons spin only one direction, and no other direction will work.

Dave L

Quote from: EMdevices on December 28, 2007, 09:30:56 PM
Dave,

In your lower two scope shots, we can't see the stair step signal any longer.  (you're zoomed in)

Are you still feeding in a square wave?

Just curious if you tried feeding just the 3 coils in series WITHOUT the series connection to your triangular coil.  In other words, break the connection between them and keep them separate.  Then just scope the triangular coil by itself and see if you have the DC offset.

EM