Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Update section
Since this project has started to move along I thought it helpful to supply information as to my thinking and direction of experiment.

Background for Alternate models of EM and torsion can be found here:

http://magnetism.fateback.com/Electronics.htm

Updated 1/8/2008

And here the c_s_s_p magnetism web site:

http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/

The TPU results are the basis of study and experiment, and discovering the method of interaction for possible control.

[Update note on TPU research]

The Ringing sine waves produced during rapid rise time pulsing of a copper loop of wire can not be associated with either wire resonant length or NMR resonance.
It is my belief these near 5 Mhz waves are of a torsional nature and are a reflection of gravity waves or tempic field waves having to do with light velocity in copper.
The distance of 44.5 feet as found in Lyle Lathems coils, is 1/4 wavelength of this natural frequency showing up in copper wire that is receiving a torsion shock. Lyles coils produce a strong torsion field because a 1/4 wave length is a canceling stub and creates a scalar canceling of the gravity waves.

Identifying the torsional shock mechanism
As E field propagates along the skin of the wire, a negative voltage gradient moves down a wire along its outside area first, skin effect. This produces a strong attraction to the nuclear mass at the proton layer which has a positive charge. Protons layer is pulled outwards quickly towards the skin of the wire, and receives a shock. This shock has been known to blow wires apart at very high voltages.
As a positive E vector voltage propagates the wire at c velocity, the Proton mass is pushed inwards generating a compressing mass shock into the wire. A 5 Mhz ringing wave is observed as the voltage stabilized at the new E field level.

We know that the major energy of the E field is moving along its surface and even outside the wire as photons in the electric field, as a dielectric insulator will effects it's propagation velocity.

Original post to follow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To date has anyone tried to make a cold running TPU?
That is, use the other end of the pulse to generate the energy in the mobius or collector coil. The negative going side of the square wave [the collapse of the E field to a relaxed state].

One of the basic problems with the unit is heat production and melting down of the CC wires as I understand. I would call this the "platonic resonant outflow." There must also be an inflow side to this energy flow.

In the study of all the OU devices we see that two kinds of energy can become present, it would seem from the work of Floyd Sweet that one of these acts much different. It flows with a contracting inwards force, can move through far smaller wires, is less likely to jump out of the circuit, and can cause a freeze burn on the fingers if touched. It also will light a bulb!

I would guess that to take one of the sides of the square wave pulse and modify it to decrease the side not used would be a method to explore this. That is instead of using square waves we use half traingle waves, an avalanch in only one direction, and a slow return on the other side, or at least a gentlier form of some kind. Now we can seperate the two sides by choosing only one.

There may be other methods to harness only the collapsing side of the pulse using routing of some sort.

This method will solve the heating problem but it will also lead to being able to draw far more power from the system as wires generating inflow or cold energy. This could be seen as a way to increase the TPU's upper KW output limits.

As to coils at 90 degrees, it is hard to concieve the cold energy moving between them, or being the result of one coil with EM causing a cold energy pulse in the other, but this is what Floyd Sweet was getting with his set up. The difference may be in the mobius configuration itself. As Otto has obviously modified the mobius to form two conductors running seperatly rather then keeping them as a single shorted type coil setup. Ottos setup is brilliant, however it is not a true mobius anymore as there are now two paths and a mobius uses only one twisted on itself to flip inside outwards.

We see Hendershot using a shorted coil setting between input and output coils. What does the presence of a shorted coil actually cause. We are taking the EM pulse and creating an instant zero resistance load, electronics tells us this will absorb and suck up all the energy, will it not also reflect outwards a negative or below the zero point inversion. Having a magnetic field build instantly in a shorted coil? Very strange indeed. If the coil could be instantly shorted from a charged state would it create the cold pulse in the Collector coil?  Much to consider if moving this direction.

On the CC's ring we place the 3 input coils fed with power through a resistance for slowed charging, and now rather then drive them from outside, we use the high current conducting semiconductors to discharge the coils quickly, similiar to what a spark gap would do. What will we see on the CC? Will it display a cold EM quality? Will a high speed collapsing field do the job?

To ease power draw on the power supply we use a semiconductor to disconnect the power supply as we fire the shorting semiconductor.
Now we reverse them and the coil slowly comes back up through a resistance. We have our non linear charging / discharging cycle.

We now place the collector ring back into its shorted mobius config and see if we can drive it below the zero point of no EM or no voltage and see if it starts to run cold as the platonic resonance is explored using the same frequency generators and very probably nearly identical frequencies.

I realize that driving energy into a shorted system and trying to gain negative or inflow power from the destruction of the magnetic field may sound a bit crazy.

If it works it may solve two of the problems inherent in the TPU system greatly limiting its usefullness.

Dave L

libra_spirit

Combining the TPU layout with platonic form, I conducted an experiment tonight.
Result was the observation of a DC component from an AC signal inserted into a coil network.

Here was my progression:

Circle of many turns about 3 inch diameter 24 gauge dual conductor,
about 12 turns or so.

Wind a coil on it like a donut of 6 turns. I could sense this was about
right as a small torsion field popped out.

Wind a second, and now a third. You end up with three small coils on the
big coil.

Feed all coils in series from sig gen so signal moves one direction
through all coils and hits the scope at the end. You can observe large
NMR ringing with a set of blips on it where the small coils create
reflections.

Scan the frequencies for a sensation around the coil. Now tune the small
coils by sliding them to exact 1/3 spacing around the ring. A field will
pop out, [torsion]. I can feel it best around 49Khz on my coils.

Take a bismuth core and start to sense where the field is strongest. It
is strongest at the node points exactly between the coils.

Bend the large coil into a triangle so the torsion nodes are at the
tips. This is now where the tempic field can be coupled between coils.

Make a second coil exactly the same. Now hold the two triangles and
slowly bring them together and see what the torsion field does! About 20
times stronger as the two coils interact between torsion nodes. Turn one
by 30 degrees to get the two bases of the star tetrahedron where the
strongest coupling is setting. This works.

The platonic form transfers energy, and I get a rather strong outflow?
Of some kind. It almost feels like the coils are pushing away from one
another.

I now started to do a frequency scan on this setup and discovered that
at 13 Mhz the output on the scope starts to go into the negative DC
range of the scope! Checking the input no DC is present. This means that
anywhere over about 12 Mhz the coils start to produce a DC offset. At
about 19 Mhz it was reaching several volts, and then started to dimenish
around 20 Mhz.

Very promising experiment linking the platonic form to producing a DC
output!

Now assuming that quartz crystals will vibrate in the Khz ranges this
may not be so exciting, but if they start to produce 12 Mhz pulses we
could expect this coil arrangement may start to make DC.

Also I was able to show the linkage effect between tempic node points
and confirm they are in fact where I expected them to exist. I also used
both bismuth in aluminum and bismuth in copper to act as a conduit
between the tips and see an influence on the scope.

Lastly placing the bismuth at the center of the triangles or off about
60 degrees amplifies the torsion field produced. This is a nice feeling
little setup, and no headaches from it at all. I am at a loss as to how
or what will go on the other two points of the star tetrahedron or if
this setup should be used on every surface with more coils.

Dave L

libra_spirit

Experriment 1

Notes:

Function gen = wavetech 288 10 v peak square waves at 49 Khz.
Scope 20 Mhz Tenma

Square waves hitting the coils setup overshoot nicley and produce about 20 volt spikes, so do not use a cheap function generator for this experiment. I still have to construct my MOSFET driver circuits.

The DC component moved the wave form all the way down to the center line on the scope at some 15Mhz, and AC was now pulsing DC in the negative direction. I recorded the voltage with a DC voltmeter to confirm [-1.93 Vdc]. This is in line with the waves rise time being faster then the NMR rate, and as such the Nuclear mass cannot turn but goes into a forced precession, seeking its center which is the magnetic field angle. While a sharp rise time will do this also in a square wave, any wave over this rate should have a similiar effect as well.

Possible Explinations:

Electron shell and nuclear mass are like two gyros spinning opposite directions, the magnetic field is the axle for both. As the magnetic field tilts, both want to turn the axle opposite directions along the sphere of the atom. The electron shell wins the battle in this case and stays aligned around the wire, the nuclear mass is forced to turn into its precession angle and creates a torsion force. The torsion forces are strongest between the small coils where opposing waves cross and cancel. That is each resulting wave, from the tilt at the 90 degree coils, travels out both directions, but is cancelled as they collide with one another creating a torsion node, scalar cancelling interaction. This torsion node creates a tempic field shift where c is increased and will propagate away from the point at specific angles based on the platonic resonance of the copper atoms [probably the star tetrahedron form as it apears both in the nucleus and the electron shells]. Torsion will freely flow through ABC Aluminum, Bismuth, Copper without loss.

The resulting torsion in the system from this combination is aparently enough to start collecting a DC component of equal amplitude to the AC peak signal at 15 Mhz. It is the delayed torsion force that begins to dislodge electrons and start current flow, and why current lags the voltage in copper wire circuits. The 90 degree coils regulate the tilt so that it cannot complete a full turn, and thus rather then AC they start to pump DC one direction.

Grantid this is not into a load but an opened ended setup, but for me it is enough to realize a proof of concept for the coil arrangement of the TPU to produce DC using fast rise timming pulses.

Dave L

MarkSnoswell

Hi David,
   Can you provide photographs of your experimental setup and scope traces?

thanks

mark.

PS. I'll email directly.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

libra_spirit

Here are the basic coils I have been playing with. I have made several, they are nothing to write home about but surprisingly do show promise as a design. They are wound around a plastic diet coke bottle then removed.