Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo

Started by Schpankme, December 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romerouk

This is the parts arrangement in my Muller setup.
I had few questions from the 'replicators' here about voltage on the battery going down when the load is on.
The reason for that is that from the output bridge rectifier I am using one diode to send power back to the battery to keep it charged.When the 20watt bulb is connected the power going back to the battery is reduced resulting that slight voltage drop.
This setup was built for about 25watt load, if the load is increased then all setup must be changed.
The gap from the coils to the rotor must be changed and some other things ...
If anyone is trying to replicate this please remember to do the testing with the load on and compensate the drag with the magnets on top of the coilsI hope this helps.

All the best,
RomeroUK

neptune

@Romerouk . Thanks for that info . There are many more questions that need to be asked .
1What is the total number of coil and magnets
2 Is each coil used as a drive coil and a generator coil in turn .
3 If each coil serves only one purpose , how many drive coils and how many generator coils 4 You show a drive circuit for a coil . How many of these are needed?
5 Assuming that the output is derived from coils that act only as generator coils , how is the output configured , for example , is a separate bridge rectifier used for each generator coil , and the rectifier outputs connected in parallel? or series?
6 In a basic setup , what electronics are needed beside the driver circuit you show and bridge rectifier
This info would give us a start .Many thanks , also could you give a rough rpm of the rotor in tests you have done? Also , on your youtube vid , please confirm that the Magnacoaster apparatus in not part of , or connected to , the Muller Generator .

neptune

Further to my last post . It looks like you have 2 dedicated driver coils . The inputs to those coils are triggered by hall effect sensors , So the input to the device is pulsed .The big question is , does that ,or does it not , cause problems in measuring the input current .In other words , can the multimeter that you use to measure input current give a true reading on a pulsed DC Waveform.

penno64

Hi Neptune,

If you watch the video more closely, you will see -

9 coils pairs - 2 of which are drive coils and 7 gen coils
8 magnets on the rotor

all gen cols series to achieve 12v

A more interseting question would have been for some detail on the coils -

turn, core and wire gauge ?

Penno

pese

@ROMEROuk

i remember that all or most "overunity, the guys have find because wrong "metering" !!

Think about that ALL mesurements  from NON-DC  as also NONSINUS-odial-WAVES  are with wrong / failed results.

As "unprofessional, you have only ONE WAY to see and result.
To have more output that the Input need:

Use 2 packs 12v 2,2Amp Lead-gel batteries
or 2 packs with 10pcs 1,2 AA NiMh AA batiers.

One to drive the INPUT  another to charge
if possible also lightning your bulb.

Use an switch to swap the 2 battery packs
In to out,  so  if that is running and lightning some
days.. THAN (only than) your circuit is UNEFULLY

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...