Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo

Started by Schpankme, December 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hello Gustav,

Yet another way to prove the extra output is to loop it back by using a DC-DC converter which has a 12V regulated output. Regulated output is a must to prevent the runaway / self-destruction moments.

Here is another such converter (in the previous page I have shown another link on DC-DC converter) for looping his output back to the input:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/universal-3a-dc-power-supply-228639

This way any pulsed current measurement problems or any benefit from battery chemical (de-sulphation) effect can be avoided.

Gyula

romerouk

Answers to your questions:
Only 2 coils (pairs) are driving.
All other coils are connected to bridge rectifiers, each set of coils goes to a rectifier then all are connected in parallel not in series as someone said before.
Each coil has 300 turns of 0.8mm multistrand, one set of coils is 600 turns in total.
The core is ferrite 6mm diameter 15mm long.
Lately I had some messages saying that this is a fake, some kind of trick I do... what can I say?
...wait until I will have it self running then who knows what else will come.
I finished this project about one month ago and I had it tested then I decided to post the video.
I had it working for days without any recharge to the battery.
So, my friends, if you think that this is a fake please ignore my posts.

All the best,
RomeroUK

penno64

Hi Romero,

Sorry about the assumption of series for gen coils - my mistake.

Thanks for all that information.

Kindest Regards, Penno

romerouk

@gyulasun
I am going to buy that regulator from Maplins tommorow.

Thank you,
RomeroUK

woopy

hi Romero

thanks for the driver coil shematic ( i use it since some times on my shorting coil experiment and it works great,, thanks )

So everything seems very easy to replicate. And so far, you do not use  "shorting"  on the generative coils. Only paralelling those coils, rectified  to the load-

So the main effect seems to come from the odd / even coil to magnet arrangement coupled with your addition of external magnet.

woww so simple genius

bravo

Will begin the replication ASAP

good luck at all

Laurent