Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY PUMPS

Started by Janus20, January 01, 2008, 10:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janus20

I put this together to help explain the engines at www.unifiedtheory.org.uk/.

It is a free energy pump driven by 50% free water jet power and delivering a 50% free torque power output .

Schpankme

My a water hose design is 50% efficient as well (see attached).

- Schpankme

ltseung888

Quote from: Janus20 on January 01, 2008, 10:24:30 AM
I put this together to help explain the engines at www.unifiedtheory.org.uk/.

It is a free energy pump driven by 50% free water jet power and delivering a 50% free torque power output .

Interesting.  I believe air will be sucked in and out of such pumps.  Bingo!  Energy from Still Air applies.  The centripetal force part will need additional explanation.  Shall comment on that later.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Janus20

I have this format downloadable now