Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tell The TRUTH

Started by innovation_station, January 01, 2008, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren

Is it possible that these resonant frequencies that we create are sound waves of a sorts? Perhaps the key to finding the right frequency is like tuning a note on an instrument. The different gauges of wire would be of same mass and resonate together, like a key change/octaves. ?

Just some ramblings....

M@rcel

Why not let "the system" find it's own resonance frequency?
http://www.angelfire.com/80s/sixmhz/flyback.html

scotty1

From mr Tesla...
These oscillators are expressly intended to operate on direct and alternating lighting circuits and to generate damped and undamped oscillations' or currents of any frequency, volume and tension within the widest limits. They are compact, self-contained, require no care for long periods of time and will be found very convenient and useful for various purposes as, wireless telegraphy and telephony; conversion of electrical energy; formation of chemical compounds through fusion and combination; synthesis of gases; manufacture of ozone; lighting; welding; municipal, hospital, and domestic sanitation and sterilization, and numerous other applications in scientific laboratories and industrial institutions. While these transformers have never been described before, the general principles underlying them were fully set forth in my published articles and patents, more particularly those of September 22, 1896, and it is thought, therefore, that the appended photographs of a few types, together with a short explanation, will convey all the information that may be desired.

The essential parts of such an oscillator are: a condenser, a self-nduction coil for charging the same to a high potential, a circuit controller, and a transformer which is energized by the oscillatory. discharges of the condenser. There are at least three, but usually four, five or six, circuits in tune and the regulation is effected in several ways, most frequently merely by means of an adjusting screw. Under favorable conditions an efficiency as high as 85% is attainable, that is to say, that percentage of the energy supplied can be recovered in the secondary of the transformer. While the chief virtue of this kind of apparatus is obviously due to the wonderful powers of the condenser, special qualities result from concatenation of circuits under observance of accurate harmonic relations, and minimization of frictional and other losses which has been one of the principal objects of the design.
Nikola Tesla....
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1919-07-00.htm
--------------------------------------------
But on the MT...he says:
Tesla

I mean that you have to have in the circuit, inertia. You have to have a large self-inductance in order that you may accomplish two things: First, a comparatively low frequency, which will reduce the radiation of the electromagnetic waves to a comparatively small value, and second, a great resonant effect. That is not possible in an antenna, for instance, of large capacity and small self-inductance. A large capacity and small self-inductance is the poorest kind of circuit which can be constructed; it gives a very small resonant effect. That was the reason why in my experiments in Colorado the energies were 1,000 times greater than in the present antennae.

Counsel

You say the energy was 1,000 times greater. Do you mean that the voltage was increased, or the current, or both?

Tesla

Yes [both]. To be more explicit, I take a very large self-inductance and a comparatively small capacity, which I have constructed in a certain way so that the electricity cannot leak out. I thus obtain a low frequency; but, as you know, the electromagnetic radiation is proportionate to the square root of the capacity divided by the self-induction. I do not permit the energy to go out; I accumulate in that circuit a tremendous energy. When the high potential is attained, if I want to give off electromagnetic waves, I do so, but I prefer to reduce those waves in quantity and pass a current into the earth
Counsel

Let's see if I understand this correctly. If you have radiation or electromagnetic waves going from your system, the energy is wasted?

Tesla

Absolutely wasted. From my circuit you can get either electromagnetic waves, 90 percent of electromagnetic waves if you like, and 10 percent in the current energy that passes through the earth. Or, you can reverse the process and get 10 percent of the energy in electromagnetic waves and 90 percent in energy of the current that passes through the earth.

[url][http://www.pbs.org/tesla/res/res_art07.html/url]
I don't know anything about electricity, but compare this........once again...
, because electromagnetic wave energy is not recoverable while that [earth] current is entirely recoverable, being the energy stored in an elastic system.

Counsel

What elastic system do you refer to?

Tesla

I mean this: If you pass a current into a circuit with large self-induction, and no radiation takes place, and you have a low resistance, there is no possibility of this energy getting out into space; therefore, the impressed impulses accumulate.
---------
and moray wrote this.....
When a resilient substance is subjected to strain and then set free, one of two things may happen. The substance may slowly recover from the strain and gradually attain its natural state, or the elastic recoil may carry it past its position of equilibrium and cause it to execute a series of oscillations. Something of the same sort may also occur when an electrified capacitor is discharged. In ordinary language, there may be a continuous flow of electricity in one direction until the discharge is completed, or an oscillating discharge may occur. That is, the first flow may be succeeded by a backrush, as if the first discharge had overrun itself and something like recoil had set in....
Considering oscillations from a mechanical, electrical and mathematical point of view, we find that electrical resistance is the same as mechanical friction and current is comparable to mechanical velocity. Inertia and inductance may then be considered analogous terms. In mechanics the greater the inertia of a body, the longer it will stay in motion. In the Radiant Energy device's resistance-inductance-capacity (REC or RLC) circuit, the greater the electrical inductance, the longer the current continues to flow once it is established by synchronization with cosmic surges.

Expressed mathematically, the equations are the same for electrical or mechanical phenomena. That is, R< square root 4L / C, where R is the resistance in ohms, L is the inductance in henries, and C is the capacitance in farads. When this is true, an oscillatory discharge will occur and a very powerful inductance inertia will assert itself. For low values of R, the frequency of the oscillations can be shown by f = 1/2 pi square root CL. The rapidity of the oscillations' frequencies are governed by the capacitance and inductance.
-------------------------------
Now make 6 little needle magnets 1" long......
Ed Leedskalnin wrote...Roll them in your fingers (pressure) then set them freeand you will see that they won't stay together."
You see Ed was very smart......with those few words and a little test...anyone can understand highly complex things about disruptive discharges......
All of these things are caused by ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT due to pressure and release.....
But that's not all....the disruption is made when there is full pressure in the conductor......when displacement occurs it causes a charge division in the conductor...The charges are forced to group with similar charges..and they don't like it...they are forced into a capacitive situation....this causes the charges to overrun their natural rest position like a sudden flip.....but also alot of energy is radiated out radially...and in turn energy comes back from infinity.....then everything is normal again...and the conductor will have some charges in it already, but they are in their natural positions, and their numbers will have to increased yet again to displace them into a running (current) angle.....
--------------------------------------------
Hope at least some of this helps.
Scotty

scotty1

I just found this bit from Moray....It might help with what i was saying...
In addition to possessing kinetic energy, the atom is capable of absorbing energy internally. This internal energy is associated with the configuration of the particles of which the atom is composed. Under ordinary conditions an atom is in what is known as a state of equilibrium in which there is neither a giving off nor absorbing of energy. But, the internal energy of the atom can be altered. When the internal energy of the atom exceeds that of its normal state it is said to be excited. Excitations may be caused in several ways, e.g., the collision of an atom with rapidly moving positive or negative particles or the breaking of lines of force in an electromagnetic generator. Kinetic energy is released when excitation causes a particle to give up some or all of its kinetic energy to the atom during collisions. This is taking place in the universe all the time.
----------------------------------------------------
The charges that go out radially from a discharging coil will pull on atoms in nearby matter.....
Which means they will charge conductors at a distance...ect ect.
By the way...TESLA INVENTED THE TRUE RADIO SYSTEM AS WE KNOW IT...
[url][http://www.tfcbooks.com/articles/tws09.htm/url]
Scotty