Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SINE QUA NON...

Started by iacob alex, January 04, 2008, 04:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...or the keystone,the essential  requirement for a possible gravity powered device can be  the TIME FACTOR... so, to  let the phenomena(gravity and inertia) some free time...to increase the "unbalance"(as seen ,not as  a common "weighting "machine)...to give the green light for a cascade-type fall/flow and to store("coil") this ,as a heavy hub rotational inertia.

As a case may be,we must imagine the design not only as a comparative/weighting device,but as cascade-watwerfall coiling/loadind up design.

It seems that a pendular arrangement answer to these requirements...

When the device is big enough(something between Bessler or Vandugegs and Aldo Costa),we can dream of some real results:that it will do his job...the self-running,as a first step and the free power,as a second step.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

....this first image,vague feeling can be illustrated by the word cascade,so falls,waterfall,cataract,chute,niagara,downpour,shower,deluge,flood,rush,slide,avalanche...

I hope ,one of them will suggest you the first step in your own design.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

Hi P-Motion!

I wish you to be ahead of the game...

If you intend a wooden shape,take a look at   www.evert.de  ,there is a simplified model(also wood),a Bessler size.

Take care about the "falling chimney" effect,if you intend a bigger size.

Type on net "Aldo Costa" ,so to admire  an imprssive exploit.There are a lot of images   

All the  Bests!  /  Alex

ChileanOne

Gravity motors are possible, but you have to rethink the whole idea. One wheel alone will never do it. You need to work with at least two wheels, transfering the balls at a precise point between them, and using the principles of lever and pendulum (thinking on the center of the wheel as a pivot point instead of a complete circle), you will get it going as if it would be magical.

Soon you'll realise that to be practical, you need very dense materials, and a lot of wheels working together.

But is possible.

Bessler007

:)  I love an idea I can get my mind around.

Quote from: P-Motion on January 07, 2008, 08:25:49 AM
And by using leverage, it will be a principal that a 5th grader can understand.
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.