Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

It exists only in the mind.

Started by angryScientist, January 04, 2008, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

It exists only in the mind.

The united States is not the buildings, they are just stone.
The united States does not exist on paper, those are just words. They only mean anything to those that can read and understand them.
The united States is not the ground. The ground was there before the united States was and it will be there after the united States is gone. In fact the united States does not own the ground it only owns the title to the ground.
The united States exist only in the minds of humans and not in any other animal on the planet.
So why don't we play pretend. Let us play house. Let us play white house. It will be fun.  ;D

angryScientist

Ok...
I have been thinking about this for a while. As far as I can see it is true BUT... I could be wrong. I would love to consider your opinion.

Although it may seem like this subject may not appear to be technical or pertaining to free energy I assure you that it is.
It is technical in as much a lawyer would agree that any technique he uses pertains to a certain technology.
I am afraid that I can not outright prove it's pertinence to free energy to the uninitiated as it would turn your stomach and destroy your reality. Some things must be eased into.

If you still don't think that this subject belongs anywhere near this forum then please delete it or remove it. You wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit.