Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Motors = Free Energy

Started by Michel, July 16, 2005, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

Hello HartiBerlin,

Did the lower arm have enough torque to shiftturn the upper
arm under water ?

Yes it had more then enough power, it even went some 30 to 45 degrees past the top dead center and then stopped and went back to top dead center (with the wooden block inside to keep leadweight in place)

Then did the lead mass fall down again and push the air
down and create another big air container under water to get
a new torque arm for raising again ?

That was a problem!
This device needs a lock and release system because the leadweight will shift when arm is past horizontal position.
It may sound strange but weight is only pushing aircontainer down when in vertical position, and after some 20 degrees it will go to the middle again a bit.

So to answer your first question;
Did it work, when you tried it ?
Yes and no.
Yes, I proved (to myself anyway) that there is more power coming of it then to keep the device going.
No, because I haven't taken the time to make a lock and release system for the leadweight to fall at the right positions.

Do I think this device can work with a well functioning lock and release device build in?
Yep I think so.
To get a few KiloWatts you will need a huge machine and you will have your wear on parts :(
I am no longer building these machines.
Solidstate OU is what I am looking for now.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

hartiberlin

Hmm Tink,
this is very interesting !
The lock and release mechanism could be done
by a special doubble position pulse relay which needs
only a short pulse on enable and disable again the locks.

Another question is, if the air container up force was strong enough to
keep the lead weight in the upper position still at 9 to 12 o?clock ?
As the lock must only release it at 12 o?clock , the 45 degrees rotation
through 9 to 12 o?clock is the hardest part for the up-force, as the lead weight
has to be lifted in this phase...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

P.S: Hmm, maybe one could do this with Helium or Hydrogen in normal air ?
Okay, the forces wouldn?t be this big as under water,
but to prove the concept a small model would be okay...!
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Tink

The lock and release mechanism could be done
by a special doubble position pulse relay which needs
only a short pulse on enable and disable again the locks.

Mmm, is possible but I like a mechanical solution better because it is under water and may get wet.
And you also have to bring wires into the closed system and that makes it more complicated I think.

Another question is, if the air container up force was strong enough to
keep the lead weight in the upper position still at 9 to 12 o?clock ?
As the lock must only release it at 12 o?clock , the 45 degrees rotation
through 9 to 12 o?clock is the hardest part for the up-force, as the lead weight
has to be lifted in this phase...

Yep true, the part from 9 to 12 o'clock is the hard part but,...it gained so much speed from 6 to 9 o'clock it will be no problem.
Don't forget the weight is allmost in the middle and has hardly any effect.

P.S: Hmm, maybe one could do this with Helium or Hydrogen in normal air ?
Okay, the forces wouldn?t be this big as under water,
but to prove the concept a small model would be okay...!

Air as medium (with helium inside) might not work I think unless it is big enough.
From my experience I would say water as medium is best.

Tink

If people want to build this device, here are some tips.
Don't make it too small because little errors are hard to correct.
Don't make it too big because it will cost you more material,...and make sure the thing fits in the bucket/bathtub you want to test it in. (make sure it is all underwater)
Use easy to work with rubber, the thinner the better like condomrubber or surgeons handgloves.
Don't make the leadblock too heavy,..just heavy enough it will push the "cilinder" open.
Make sure the shape of the leadblock (weight) is so that a part will allways be past the axis so that that part plays no drag role (that is part of the trick of this device I think)
Make sure your wife loves you enough for you being in your workshed all the time, buy her flowers!
Multiply the time you think you need to build it in by at least 4 times,...8 times might be more realistic.
And then your biggest problem; you still have to invent the lock and release device!
Good luck ;D