Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Motors = Free Energy

Started by Michel, July 16, 2005, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sprocket

'Tink' posted this almost 2 years ago! - seeing as he never posted a follow-up in this thread, one would have to assume that it either didn't work, or he decided not to bother re-building it.  Pity...

FatBird

I found this old Free Energy Indian Wheel on the Peswiki site.  It said that grooves were cut out into the wood for small weights (small round stones?) to slide back & forth as the Wheel revolved.

I am not an expert, but couldn't a person attach lengths of Plastic Pipe, half filled with Water, to a Wood Wheel?  These lengths of Plastic Pipe would be attached right where the photo shows the old grooves.

Of course, the ends of each pipe would be sealed with plastic caps to keep the water in.

Plus, it seems like the OUTPUT could be DOUBLED by placing a Second Set of Pipes on the Back Side of the Wood in Identical Positions.

Comments welcome.

Low-Q

Quote from: _GonZo_ on April 02, 2006, 04:56:17 PM
You meen something like this:

The buble is hold in the outside arms position mecanicaly until the load (black balls) arrive to them and then released to move to the center...

If the bubbles are big enough to move the ball upwards, the bubbles must also be able to displace the same or more weight in water. As the bubble rises, the bottom of this tube will be filled with that weight of water and get heavier, so it will prevent rotation.

Vidar