Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power from Magnetic Tape

Started by Dobermann, April 04, 2005, 05:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobermann

Hi All!

Just found an interesting link http://www.energynews.gr/

It's about the producing of electricity by playing the special recorded saw-type signal from magnetic tape with help of specific magnetic head.

I have looked around for any critical information about this project but without any success? :(

It will be great if someone with good skill in magnetic recording explain his thought about possible side-effect's preventing the overunity.

Thanks!

Thaelin

This is quite a write up. Complete with conspiracy theory. I guess my only problem with it is the fact
that tape just doesn't last very long. I did away with most of my vhs due to tape failures. I would love
to see one of these units tho. I just remember the high speed mag tape systems used on main frame
puters.
   To get any kind of heavy signal out of a tape, the flux would have to be thick as it was on the mag
reels. Then there is head wear, tape chatter, wow and flutter.

Exactly why I went to CD/DVD

sugra

ckm

Poor you, my VHS tapes from when VCRs came out still work fine. Pity some of them seem to be missing, such as the original Yellow Submarine cartoon, a little different from the current release. Taped off the TV in the early 80s. Pity also that the original VCR I kept safe in my room somehow was thrown out while I was away at college. Oh but there's no conspiracy at all.

Daniel Jackson

If you fellows are interested in all electronics based over unity then you will want to look at my device in the downloadable pdf on my page "Get Your Over Unity Device Here And Now" here at Over Unity

Send a copy to your favorite electronics tech for criticle review or if you have  the knowledge and skill then build it and use it.  Or check me out today Dec 4 2005 on the front page at www.zpenergy.com you can also download my pdf there.  Daniel Jackson @ the gate overunityenergy@netzero.com

Corrected as per your request below; thank you for the notice, look up my name here and its posting and you will find my downloads.

Kator01

Hi Daniel,

if you post web-adresses, please post complete and correct info.

No way to find this info at all

Kator