Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water battery

Started by nightlife, January 13, 2008, 02:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I just checked the 9volt battery and it now has 4.7 volts. That is almost double what it had before I started charging it with the water cell I created. The cell voltage was 4.7volts too but it immediately starting climbing back up when I disconnected the battery and I will check it again in a couple of minutes. The battery dropped to 3.87 after I disconnected it from the cell but it still has more then 30% more voltage then when I started.

nightlife

I put a 12vdc 2400 watt load on the cell and the voltage dropped to 1.13volts rather quickly but stopped dropping fast once it hit the 1.13volt mark. That tells me the water cell contains amperage.

I am guessing that if a multiply the cell by 12, I should get a usable 12volt power supply. That would mean I need 180 cups in a series to achieve that goal provided my thoughts are correct.
First I am going to experiment with some higher amounts of water as well as some larger pieces of metal to see if I get a higher level of voltage with the same load I introduced before.

jeanna

OK
One of the interesting things that makes me know the earth cell isn't producing its effect from only galvanic reaction is that it works (less to be sure) with the same metal.  Cu to Cu gives me 0.05vdc.

What do you get if the 2 metals are the same?

BTW there is nothing wrong with galvanic reaction. It is an irritation to have to clean off the gunked up metal every day or so. You may get more juice from lemon juice or vinegar but it will gunk up faster.

It is wonderfully empowering to be able to make a battery in cups with water. If the grid goes down it will be good to know this.  There are so many ions and metals in tap water these days. Depending on where you live the rain has ionized stuff in it too. Acid rain is water with ions in it; otherwise it would be neutral.

Let us know,

jeanna

I don't even know how to test for frequency. maybe the ac?

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 13, 2008, 02:05:53 AM
put a bit of vinegar or lemon juice in the water and it will work better, it also will work better in beer.

Hans von Lieven

But Hans, It would RUIN the beer!
;D
jeanna

ian middleton

Good call jeanna,

I for one don't want to be accused of alcohol abuse  LOL  ;D