Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water battery

Started by nightlife, January 13, 2008, 02:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I checked to see if water had any electric current due to others getting a electric current from the earth and I found that water actual contains a electric current. The first test showed about .68 volts and it did not change when water was added or taken away. I then put two cups of water in a series and it doubled. I then put five cups of water in a series and I have over 4 volts. I then  found two dead 9 volt battery's and the water is charging them because they now have power where as before I attached them I checked them to make sure they were dead first. They tested at 3.5 volts but dropped fast to about .5 while testing them. I am going to let them charge over night and see what I get in the morning.

I am using steel heat duct straps as negatives and insulated copper wire as positives.

hansvonlieven

put a bit of vinegar or lemon juice in the water and it will work better, it also will work better in beer.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, I think you are missing my point here. It's not the water, it's the metal and it's the fact that the metal is attracting frequency?s and the water is storing them due to the minerals it contains. I tried it with well water and spring water and they all have the same results. I tried it with rain water and I got about half the voltage.

The amount per container didn't change the voltage but I am thinking that the amount could add or subtract amperage depending on the amount used in each container.

I just checked a battery and it is now at 4.38 and it is not dropping the volts as fast as it did before. The longer it charges, the more amperage and voltage it collects.

I am going to add more cups tomorrow and get the series up to 12 volts and run some test with a 12 volt car battery because I can check the amperage load better with my automotive battery tester.

I will try adding vinager and then try it with lemon juice after I find out more about this that I am trying now.

hansvonlieven

It is simple galvanic action, nothing more. The rainwater proves it, try distilled water and it will drop even further.

Read up on electrolytes. frequency has nothing to do with it.

Galvanic action produces DC!!!!!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

AhuraMazda

@nightlife

Have you tried Lord Kelvins experiment? Water really puts out some kicks!