Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks ring of power

Started by Mannix, July 21, 2005, 11:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BushWacker

Gast,

? ? I haven't tried NdFeb magnets with the HOPE yet. The reason I decided on SmCo magnets was because Bearden states that both NdFeb and ceramic ferrite's break down quickly in his MEG design. As I have said, I was originally trying to reconstruct the MEG, and since he didn't mention SmCO magnets I thought I'd give them a try. NdFeb magnets might work with the new design but I can't guarantee that they will or not. This is why we need as many people as are willing to work with various materials to see how we can improve the tech even further. I'm putting the info out there so that we won't have to worry about imposing on someone's patent. U.S., patent law states that once it has hit the Internet nobody can then get a patent on it. This is only my first working HOPE device, so there is a lot of room for improvement I'm sure. It can light at least two 4ft., 40watt fluorescent tubes to full brighness with the audio volume set at just over half way to maximum volume. Of course I'm using the prime frequency of my location with the unit I have, and this will vary from unit to unit and location to location unless several units are built exactly the same. This would be the way to do it once we improve on the tech as much as we can. The way I have this thing wired allows us to use the same audio source for additional units. We could simply plug them into a previous unit and so on and so forth until we reach the amount of power we need. Building each unit to function at the same optimal frequencies would be the way to go I think. This stuff is basically brand new and this first unit is just a baby, but even so it is very interesting and impressive, and has attracted a good number of folks that want to buy them already. I'm trying to make sure that nobody can monopolize on this one brother, and the field is wide open for everyone right now. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the transformer that I'm using to compliment the HOPE unit. It's an old variable transformer, not a variac but an old antique transformer with a choice of inputs and outputs to choose from. The transformer isn't absolutely neccessary for the HOPE to function but it does allow me to use many more frequencies and wave forms including white noise. Like I say, there is a lot of room for improvement, and the more guy's we have playing around with this stuff the better, as far as I'm concerned anyway. I'm going to post the list of materials needed to reproduce what I've done so far so that anyone else can do this if they want to. I am working on the wiring diagrams right now and HOPE to have the manual finished within the next couple of weeks. I have absolutely no tools to work with anymore, so it would be great if others with the proper tools available could help to improve on it all. I just hope that some people don't start to get greedy and fantasize about owning the planet like they always seem to do. A lot of people think that I'm foolish not to try and patent my AE discoveries but there are already far to many technologies being kept in the dark, and these folks just do not understand the bigger picture. It's actually utter foolishness to delude one's self into thinking they can become rich by owning a patent on these things. When I post information on the HOPE I am HOPEing that the information will be spread over the entire planet so that people can begin to free themselves from the dictates of our current system. This is the only way we're going to see these kinds of technologies come out.

Best Regards,

BushWacker

gast

BushWacker,

you said:
> When I post information on the HOPE I am HOPEing that the information will be spread over the entire planet so that people can begin to free themselves from the dictates of our current system.

That's right, but many people are very unbelievingly concerning OU. So it's VERY important to release not only information for the replication of the device, but also suitable material to convince this people. E.g. high resolution videos from the working device, pictures and so on. The representation may not leave a doubt about the functionality of this device. But straight that is momentarily a large point of criticism. Many videos and photos from existing OU-machines are vague, imprecise and dilettantish.

> was because Bearden states that both NdFeb and ceramic ferrite's break down quickly in his MEG design

That surprises me, because NdFeb's are the strongest magnets, which are available.  As far as I know.
Btw: @german readers: Does anybody could explain me how the SmCo-Magnets are called in germany?

However, I think, I will try to rebuild an HOPE/MEG device using an high voltage transformer from an tv. Of course with new winded coils.
Using a high voltage transformer will be a temporary solution, because I find no U-core supplier. And a toroidal core is impractical for attaching the coils :-).
Do you think the core material from the high voltage transformer is practical?

Regards, Gast

My english might be funny sometimes. You have to thank google-translator ;-)

BushWacker

Gast,

Unfortunately I don't even have a cheap camera let alone a high-res camera/video recorder. I can't help what people choose to believe, and nowdays any picture or video clip can be fixed to fool people anyway so I'm not so sure a picture is worth a thousand words anymore as the saying used to go. As for using a core from a TV set to try and replicate the HOPE unit, I don't think this will work. Unless of course that core is a nanocrystaline composite material similar to what was used in the construction of the HOPE generator. There will always be skeptics my friend, and there are many who will never believe some things no matter how many pictures or video's they are shown. I will finish the manual and put it out there for people, but each person will have to make their own choice based on what I am able to give them at this time and what they choose to believe about me. Remember this Gast, I am not selling anything, and am not making a penney by sharing this information freely. I don't know any other person who would do that do you? However, I am not doing it to receive any kind of praise. I am doing it because I see possibilities here, and I also see starving and people suffering by the millions around the world because of the greed of our so-called leader's. I can't teach other's in a day what it's taken me a lifetime to learn, and most people won't listen anyway. All I can do is offer what I have to give, and if people don't want it they don't have to except it. If however you try to replicate the HOPE unit using completely different materials and methods don't blame me if the thing doesn't do a thing. However if you use completely different materials and methods and find that it does work or that it functions even better than the HOPE design, I would HOPE that you share the information with the rest of us as well. I understand mistrust very well, and nearly every person that I have known for any length of time has taken complete advantage of my good nature. Thats why I'm in the boat that I'm in s-t-s. It's also the reason that I hate liar's and cheat's, and greedy, selfish people who think of nothing but what they can get out of others by any means. Yes Gast I understand peoples mistrust believe me! It's gotten so bad that I can't even give AE technology away. My conscience says "tell them" but my common sense and experience says "they won't listen", "they won't believe a word you say", "don't waste your time anymore". It's a good thing that I still have a conscience!

Cheers,

BushWacker

hartiberlin

Hi Bushwacker,
yes, I also think it needs the right materials.
Please finsih the manual and share it.
We will love you for this and the poor people too.

Many thanks for your hard work.
History will remember you !

Regards. Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

BushWacker

Stefan,

We all love you too brother. NOT in a gay sense mind you, lol. It is because of who you are, and all that you do and the reasons why you do it all. It does not matter if I go down in history however, what matters is that future generations remain free, and that these ridiculous wars over oil, money, and control become ancient history. What you are doing is just as important if not more so than what I am doing, because you are heading up the communications between everyone concerned. Without the help of you, Sterling, Bruce, and other real people we wouldn't even have a chance to change anything. We all have our own job to do and a nich to fill in order to try and help our neighbor's and future generations, and nobody is any less valuable than another. Thank you for being so kind Stefan, and thank you for all the hard work that you do also. I will have that manual for you all soon now. I stayed up all night trying to do much of the art work on it, and may have it ready sooner than expected. Keep up the good fight my friend.

Best Regards,

Jim