Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LightRider

Occasionally, I also remember from time to time that I saw Daniel,
I remember i told my self... the riddle was not in the modules but in the ability of mans...
but it is my humble opinion.
LightRider  8)

Bob Smith

Wattsup,
Thankyou for those detailed notes. 
Lightrider,
I agree with your line of thought - perhaps it's less to do with the coils and more to do with the man himself.

Maybe Daniel is facilitating precession waves on the surface of these coils.
- There seems to be a growing consensus out there that electricity is less about electron movement and more to do with spin waves or precession waves that cause atoms on the skin of a wire to precess on their axes. The movement of these precession waves seems to be intimately tied to electricity. I believe this is why Eric Dollard often speaks of wires as wave guides for this reason. 
- So, could it be that Daniel is, at some level, using his will the same way a QiGong master would use his/her will to influence either...
  a) the aether around these coils to produce these precession waves on the coils?
  b) the coils themselves, to perhaps subtly influence the atoms at their skin surface, to make them receptive to the aether's/dielectric's subtle fluctuations and thereby enable them to draw in electricity?  This seems to be the intent behind passivating a Joe Cell.  A negative charge is applied overnight to the inner cylinder, and positive to the outer cylinder overnight with a D cell battery to enable it to draw in energy from the ambient. 

Here are a couple of videos to consider:
Indonesian healer channeling chi for healing and even electrical-type shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crohxprtpE0
QiGong Master getting animals at a distance to lie down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxEQcdJkZc

Bonne journee, tout le monde!
Bob

gauschor

Quote from: LightRider on August 11, 2014, 07:28:19 AM
Occasionally, I also remember from time to time that I saw Daniel,
I remember i told my self... the riddle was not in the modules but in the ability of mans...
but it is my humble opinion.

Yeah, I guess there are more things between heaven and earth....

It's like he sees the energy floating around all of us and just makes some spirals making an energy vortex or sink. Maybe he's an energizer himself. It is said in ancient texts humans were manufactured, their DNA dumbed down. Maybe in Daniel some of the original DNA strings came through by some hereditary "defect" (which in fact wouldn't be a defect) and therefore he's able to step into the powers of the universe.

LightRider

Bob,
thanks for the video link... I had never seen the first video, impressive!
From my point of view this is probably closer to the truth.
Nevertheless, this alternative vision of truth about electricity will probably be measured scientifically in the near future.

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 11, 2014, 09:37:08 AM
Indonesian healer channeling chi for healing and even electrical-type shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crohxprtpE0
QiGong Master getting animals at a distance to lie down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxEQcdJkZc

gauschor,
"energy floating around all of us"... "humans were manufactured, their DNA dumbed down"
I believe in a similar reality, I hope that science will bridge the gap between these two worlds.

Have a great day,
LightRider

Cap-Z-ro

I recall reading one account...maybe here..that Pomerlou did his circuit on a piece of paper...and another, maybe the same one where he forgot to turn it off and asked the person to return it so he could do so.

Regards...