Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert

Well, justme, you got it all wrong, your macaroni is bull, and you're bull.
I saw Pomerleau demonstration up close, since I was on stage with him, and there is no "macaroni", no cardboard, and no batteries hidden anywhere. I'm going back this May, so I'll have another up close and personal look at his inventions. No doubt he's discovered something that the world should know about, but he's monitored very closely, and if he steps out of line, they'll put him back in the loony bin and do another lobotomy on him...

wistiti

I see his demonstration to with my rational eye...
The only thing i have to say it he let me with the absolute certainty that the only limit we have is the one we let impose to us...
Be happy !
:)

P1701

Quote from: Robert on March 29, 2015, 09:57:40 PM
Well, justme, you got it all wrong, your macaroni is bull, and you're bull.
I saw Pomerleau demonstration up close, since I was on stage with him, and there is no "macaroni", no cardboard, and no batteries hidden anywhere. I'm going back this May, so I'll have another up close and personal look at his inventions. No doubt he's discovered something that the world should know about, but he's monitored very closely, and if he steps out of line, they'll put him back in the loony bin and do another lobotomy on him...

O god, Robert, people like you are just soooo boring . When you "have been on stage with him" did you take your X-ray glasses with you to watch inside motors and big fat coils? Or did you just forget any glasses so you couldn`t see the pasta everywhere on his boards. And when exactly did you do your electronics course?

The only one talking BS here is you. Keep believing in this crap and just be happy. There is no cure for stupidity (or have you been a cellmate of Pomerleau when they did the lobotomie?)

Nevermind.

P1701

Quote from: Robert on May 01, 2012, 03:03:54 PM

I know how to deal with morons and idiots, I speak their language quite well.

Of course you do. No doubt. LMAO

FatBird

NUMEROUS witnesses have seen Dan's circuit lighting a Bulb.

BUT I can't help but wonder if he had some help.  Are his helpers the same "guys" that create
COMPLEX Crop circles in less than 1 minute, in complete darkness, with NO tire tracks NOR footprints??

BTW, the farmer's dogs will NOT enter the crop circles the next day!  Hmmmmmmmm

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/CropCircles.html
                                                                                                                                 .