Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert

Quote from: TheOne on May 01, 2012, 11:30:01 AM

If this device are so real, why just put that open source and release a plan, this will never append because he his a fraud.

I am somewhat of a base brute myself due to life's circumstances.
I know how to deal with morons and idiots, I speak their language quite well.
Just wack them over the head, there is nothing else to understand about them.

Robert

Not as easy as it looks.

Daniel had a motor hooked up with one coil on one side, and a whisker with a switch on the other side, it was a 3v motor, I asked him. His was working, mine doesn't.  I made this one coming back from his demo. I can try to switch the wires around, and put a bigger coil.

conradelektro

Attached please see a drawing depicting a possible way to produce miracles.

Of course I do not know how Daniel Pomerlou is performing his miracles, I would do it like shown in the drawing.

Many times I played with Avramenko plugs near a RF source from an "Exciter" or "Joule Thief circuit" with a huge coil. Lamps or LEDs on the plug become noticeably brighter when one touches the circuit at the anode side of the lamp (virtual ground as depicted in the drawing). In case one is at a certain distance from the big coil the lamp can be switched on by touching the circuit (or by holding the "ground wire" and throwing the switch).

I often "switched on" a CFL by holding it near the big coil of an Exciter. A more sophisticated HF-Radio transmitter could provide a 100 Watt signal which would work in a radius of 10 meters or more. Such a transmitter including the battery (for a short transmission of 10 minutes) would not be very big and could fit into a small suitcase or a lady's hand bag. A co-worker could switch on the transmitter at the right time and switch it off during "talking time" to conserve power. I doubt that the demonstrations of Daniel Pomerlou last longer than ten minutes (the time anything is switched on, of course he talks and explains for hours).

I say again, it is just a way how one could do it. Daniel Pomerlou might be a genuine miracle, and if one wants to believe in him, why not, as long as I have the freedom to doubt such claims.

Greetings, Conrad

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: conradelektro on May 02, 2012, 10:07:17 AM
Attached please see a drawing depicting a possible way to produce miracles.

Of course I do not know how Daniel Pomerlou is performing his miracles, I would do it like shown in the drawing.

Many times I played with Avramenko plugs near a RF source from an "Exciter" or "Joule Thief circuit" with a huge coil. Lamps or LEDs on the plug become noticeably brighter when one touches the circuit at the anode side of the lamp (virtual ground as depicted in the drawing). In case one is at a certain distance from the big coil the lamp can be switched on by touching the circuit (or by holding the "ground wire" and throwing the switch).

I often "switched on" a CFL by holding it near the big coil of an Exciter. A more sophisticated HF-Radio transmitter could provide a 100 Watt signal which would work in a radius of 10 meters or more. Such a transmitter including the battery (for a short transmission of 10 minutes) would not be very big and could fit into a small suitcase or a lady's hand bag. A co-worker could switch on the transmitter at the right time and switch it off during "talking time" to conserve power. I doubt that the demonstrations of Daniel Pomerlou last longer than ten minutes (the time anything is switched on, of course he talks and explains for hours).

I say again, it is just a way how one could do it. Daniel Pomerlou might be a genuine miracle, and if one wants to believe in him, why not, as long as I have the freedom to doubt such claims.

Greetings, Conrad
you think this is how daniel is doing it? LOLZ
why don't you demonstrate for us an 'exciter' or 'joule thief' running a power saw or even show us an exciter or jt showing something close to the amount of volts/amps daniel demonstrated.

lighting a cfl with high freq RF is one thing. running power tools from high freq RF is another thing entirely. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Robert

And besides, Moray, Tesla, and countless others have demonstrated powerful radiant energy circuits.

We just have to discover the path again since the baffoons have obscured it.