Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikola_tesla

incredible stuff ... sounds crazy unless you witness such things there is no way people

can believe it ... when he was making distortion sounds he was doing it 4 feet from my eyes

and I was focusing on his fingers and they moved in PERFECT syncronization with the distortion made on

the radio ... it was claimed that he can speak into the paper and make his voice come out of the radio speakers

amongst other claims ... when asked why he didn't do it we were told that in the past he has been attacked by people

who flipped out seeing such things believing he was using the devil or something to do it.

sam

I have looked at various pictures of his wires stuff.

First question if there was a witness :
The easiest one has 1 wire connected between the batteriers to the motor, and the second wire has a spiral and is wireless : Did the motor run this way ? Or was it just to show it's not working with a battery ?

Quick guess, isn't it possible to transmitt electricity to the wires through induction ? Or through hertzian waves which transmit electricity too (like watching TV through antenna, not by cable) ?
May be the wires are tuned to receive hertzian waves and its electricity, or there is some kind of induction (maybe an inductive hoven) to transmit the electricity.

I'm not trying to debunk Daniel, but perhaps can he feel those waves and yet tune his wires accordingly.

Markus

Of course it would be possible. You could also use a Tesla-Transformer to do that.

But to get a 120V chainsaw to work as shown in one of his demonstrations you need a lot of power.
The television tower next to me has an output power of 500kW! If I would tune to one of his frequencies it would only be able to power a small lightbulb or sth. like that.

And remember one of his demonstrations had an audience full of electrical engineers. They would have recognized the fraud immediately.

Hope this helps.

sam

Thanks Markus.
Remember my last sentence. I'm not talking about fraud, but rather about somebody who can feel the waves (electrical, hertzian, ...) and can feel naturally the number of turns of his coils, and the orientation, a bit like when you cook and you add some salt, just using your own taste.

I think, based poor quality of on pictures and videos available on the net, it's hard to reproduce what Daniel can do easily.

My first thoughts when I watched these pics, where : don't try to understand. Just try to reproduce.
Personnaly I couldn't achieve this as my pictures where really too bad quality, to see which wire connects with which other, and to count the number of turns.