Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob

Quote from: Rosphere on February 22, 2007, 08:58:54 PM
Over here?

Yes, that is where the demo is set up to take place! But Pomerleau lives about 100 kilometers east of that place.

Jacob

hartiberlin

Okay Jacob, maybe you can find him in your town and visit him and say big hello from all the overunity fans to him. Maybe you can convince him to do a video, running a few electrical loads by his power and post this over here ?
Please ask him, if he could teach other people, how to generate these PSI like energies. Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

CTG Labs

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 23, 2007, 08:03:00 AM
Please ask him, if he could teach other people, how to generate these PSI like energies. Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.

Stefan, is that serious comment?

D.

jacob

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 23, 2007, 08:03:00 AM
Okay Jacob, maybe you can find him in your town and visit him and say big hello from all the overunity fans to him. Maybe you can convince him to do a video, running a few electrical loads by his power and post this over here ?
Regards, Stefan.

Okay Stefan. But maybe you would also like a cinamon bun with this?  :D

Jacob

EMdevices

No cameras allowed makes me wonder.  Cameras capture objectively, but your eyes subjectively.  You can be deceived, in other words.

So they charge 20 dollars,  then its a show, a money making enterprise.  Like a circus. Might not be  bad to visit, but what I read so far, makes me unconfortable, very spooky.  I would stay away from such gatherings.

If it's simply a trick, I imagine it can be duplicated with TESLA coils.  They can transmit a ways.  What if he has one in the floor?  In the nearby room?   Just watching with your eyes, is not scientific verification.   Hooking up instruments, bringing your own motor (you can't trust anybody here, your very friends could be in on the trick and sneak in a riged up motor, etc..)

EM