Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

LightRider,
Thanks for the clarification - sounds pretty mind-blowing.
I guess that takes care of my cold electricity hypothesis.

Here's an idea though. You mentioned some kind of possible ESP kind of connection between Daniel and the coils/drawings. I believe this is essentially what scalar energy is. It is all about intentionality. If all things are connected with an immediacy that transcends the spatial dimension, then a person's intention will affect the object of their focus regardless of the distance or even if it is seen. I don't know enough about it, but related studies have been published by the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine - website: http://www.issseem.org/

Anyway, thanks again for the clarification.
Bob

neptune

I believe in the possibility of free energy , or I would not use this forum. However we must exercise some caution here. I have never seen this guy in action, but I did research him a while back. I seem to remember that this guy was caught in a fraud earlier in his career. The best guy to investigate this phenomenon  would be a skilled conjurer with basic electrical knowledge. His apparent mentally retarded state could very easily be a front to catch us all off guard. I have seen conjurers use an apparently poor command of English in the same way. A useful tool to examine his apparatus would be a magnifying glass. At very low power levels , one can use wires so fine as to be virtually invisible. Remember a conjurer can levitate , and saw a woman in half, and it can be impossible to "spot the join". Just because a guy does not wear a dinner jacket and a black top hat, it does not mean he is not a conjurer.

LightRider

Quote from: neptune on April 02, 2012, 01:23:01 PM
I believe in the possibility of free energy , or I would not use this forum. However we must exercise some caution here. I have never seen this guy in action, but I did research him a while back. I seem to remember that this guy was caught in a fraud earlier in his career. The best guy to investigate this phenomenon  would be a skilled conjurer with basic electrical knowledge. His apparent mentally retarded state could very easily be a front to catch us all off guard. I have seen conjurers use an apparently poor command of English in the same way. A useful tool to examine his apparatus would be a magnifying glass. At very low power levels , one can use wires so fine as to be virtually invisible. Remember a conjurer can levitate , and saw a woman in half, and it can be impossible to "spot the join". Just because a guy does not wear a dinner jacket and a black top hat, it does not mean he is not a conjurer.

Hi Neptune,
Simply you believed in a propaganda of disinformation

if I had not seen him for more than 10 times over the years,
I would be like you and I would not believe this...
And more than that... I would read all the bullshit on the net against the guy...

And finally I would believe in a scientific opinion ...

but ... it is too late for me ... I saw ... I know ...

and I did read all the "septics" about it... (every things you said... is old stuff)
what I found ... there is not an engineer who wants to put its reputation at stake by saying what he really believe ...

Nothing better than to come and see ... you don't think so.
it is too easy to judge others that we do not know ... you don't think so.

If you come to Quebec Neptune, I would be honored to come with you ... (and to see your reaction ... of course !)

LightRider

ps.: I think you did not read all the posts before writing what you wrote, did you?,
because you would know that thousand of electric inginieurs have seen and tested Daniel ... including me and my colleagues...

ps2.:but whatever ... I would not believe you if our position would be reversed ... sleeps in peace ... the sun will still rise tomorrow;)

neptune

@LightRider .I do not believe in propoganda of misinformation . As I state in my last post, you have the advantage over me in that you have been there and I have not. What I do believe in is the truth, and truth can often be a difficult thing to find. I have been both a conjurer, and an Electrical engineer. I once had a simple conjuring trick . It consisted of two rollers, much like a domestic mangle, or wringer. As you turned the rollers, you would feed a blank sheet of paper in one side, and a £20 note would come out the other side.It had the power to blow peoples minds, and more than once I was offered large sums of money for it. As a conjurer, I found that the easiest audience to fool was a collection of conjurers. Just do a well known trick, using an unusual method, and it would blow their minds. I did not say that this guy was a fraud, but warned people to be aware of that possibility. To me, it seems strange that if this guy can really do what he claims, and has been in the hands of the Men in Black, why is he not being forced to work for the military? If this phenomenon is real, how come he is the only example. So there are more questions than answers. I am not yet ready to hail him as the new Messiah.

LightRider

Quote from: neptune on April 03, 2012, 09:52:18 AM
@LightRider .I do not believe in propoganda of misinformation . As I state in my last post, you have the advantage over me in that you have been there and I have not. What I do believe in is the truth, and truth can often be a difficult thing to find. I have been both a conjurer, and an Electrical engineer. I once had a simple conjuring trick . It consisted of two rollers, much like a domestic mangle, or wringer. As you turned the rollers, you would feed a blank sheet of paper in one side, and a £20 note would come out the other side.It had the power to blow peoples minds, and more than once I was offered large sums of money for it. As a conjurer, I found that the easiest audience to fool was a collection of conjurers. Just do a well known trick, using an unusual method, and it would blow their minds. I did not say that this guy was a fraud, but warned people to be aware of that possibility. To me, it seems strange that if this guy can really do what he claims, and has been in the hands of the Men in Black, why is he not being forced to work for the military? If this phenomenon is real, how come he is the only example. So there are more questions than answers. I am not yet ready to hail him as the new Messiah.

"...What I do believe in is the truth, and truth can often be a difficult thing to find..."  -> agree, good luck.
"...To me, it seems strange that if this guy can really do what he claims,..." -> agree
"...and has been in the hands of the Men in Black, why is he not being forced to work for the military?..." -> a brain of a 6-7 years old... or...?
"...If this phenomenon is real, how come he is the only example..." -> This is an excellent question, agree.
"...I am not yet ready to hail him as the new Messiah..." ->  believe me, he is not.

LightRider