Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" WILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN PSYCHOKINESIS, PLEASE RAISE MY HAND. "

Classic...consider that line stolen.

gleichf

I think some folks, a very, very few of them, have the ability to experience things beyond the normal range of the human senses, for instance, maybe they have vision that extends down towards and beyond the infrared range, or up beyond the upper range of sight. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Also, we have the mistaken notion that the medium around us is a tranquil state of nothing when in reality it is seething with energy just waiting to be utilized and directed.
It's a known fact that dogs have the ability to see beyond the normal human range, and people have experienced dogs all of a sudden barking and growling as if something is there, when we see nothing.
How about someone being able to direct this energy with their mind, instead of using machines ? It's a not too far out thought, is it. It's magic until they show you how to do it, but it might take some biological change or enhancement for one to do that, at least, that's my take on this subject. I think it's the only thing that makes sense.

Robert

I just came back from seeing Daniel Pomerleau's presentation on Sunday April 29th. It was very enlightening, it's nothing other than radiant energy. Powerful self generating coils. I brought a multimeter and he asked for volunteers to test his coils. I went to the stage and stayed right beside him during the whole presentation, testing where he asked me to test, and reading out loud the voltages of his different circuit boards. I had first hand close up view of his boards with hands on testing for almost all of his creations. Including the little 3v motor that ran on one coil and one switch, I even held it in my hand switched it off, and on and seen with my own eyes the possibility of simple yet powerful radiant energy circuits. I was trying to duplicate his circuit before using the pictures, but now I have seen exactly how he makes them, and will give it a go. Starting with the one coil motor. He gave detailed explanations of how and what and why and where to put elements in the circuit and there is no hocus pocus, no magic, no telekinesis, it's all as he said it "based on Tesla coils"... everyone can do it.

No pictures and no cameras, so I have nothing to show. However, he did videotape the conference, but I'll probably never see it. There was about 120 people in the audience, many scholars, engineers, from all over, but mostly from the Montreal region. I spoke with a college professor of aeronautics and other professionals both young and old, male and female. People such as Daniel Pomerleau should be protected and nurtured by the government, not attacked and put in cages.

Energy peddlers have no scruples, morals, or ethics, they are base brutes who have no regard for the betterment of mankind.

Bob Smith

Robert,
Thanks for posting this. I'm looking forward to reading his Tesla coil explanation (if you are able to post it).
A bientot (j'espere).
Bob

ElectricGoose

Quote from: Robert on April 30, 2012, 10:06:46 PM
there is no hocus pocus, no magic, no telekinesis, it's all as he said it "based on Tesla coils"... everyone can do it.

Agree

Good luck with your replication.

Funny how all these years Daniel said the power came from within him and now he is talking Tesla coils??  Just yet another person looking for an audience of gullible people

If you have no luck with your replication then you will have to accept the fact that Ockhams Razor wins again.  If Daniel is now talking tesla coils...then where is the 'exciting' force coming from??  Not the Earths natural environment thats for sure!  Im not saying that power can not be extracted from the earths atmosphere...because yes it can...but everything is relevent...a small transmitted force needs a large receiving coil and vs/vs.  it is not inconceivable that Daniel has a small radiant transmitter on him (or in the room).

Anyway whatever.  The blind hopefuls will always believe in something that doesnt exist.  I guess thats why people still send money to scammers in Nigeria.