Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dilemma...

Started by iacob alex, January 17, 2008, 03:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...puzzle,perplexity,difficulty to set in motion a possible gravity powered device,can be the same as we tried to start a fire,long time ago:the first sparkle...right after that ,the energy becomes free("self")..

So,what stops the gravity to "sparkle,glitter,glow,flash,bubble,dance" in our draw up plans?

As we knows,all small "wheel configurations" did not even move...

That being the case,the real problem can be the size?!

The gravity can be seen as a potential eruptive phenomenon,not as a simple free fall?

Can we find a way to set free and control it ,as a free for use energy?

Thinking again, about the size (fall time),in connection with the nonlinear expansion of small difference(torque) and side-by-side storage...can we hope about a self arrangement,design!?

Let's hope!

Simplicity in a design is the short way to imagine it.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

aleks

I had an idea came to me while asleep that gravity can be 'reflected' like rays of light. Don't know where it comes from, but it's a fresh look on the phenomenon.

AB Hammer

@Alex

Well in this case size doesn't matter. If you have the correct design it will work. I have built 3 foot wheels, 2 foot wheels and now I am building a pair one 1 foot tall and the other 1.5 feet . These small ones look like they might work. You just need to know how to manipulate gravity effect.

@aleks
Gravity deflectors? now that would be nice. ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Bessler007

Quote from: AB Hammer on January 27, 2008, 07:44:05 PM
@Alex

Well in this case size doesn't matter. If you have the correct design it will work. I have built 3 foot wheels, 2 foot wheels and now I am building a pair one 1 foot tall and the other 1.5 feet . These small ones look like they might work. You just need to know how to manipulate gravity effect.

@aleks
Gravity deflectors? now that would be nice. ::)

Hello ABHammer,

Ralph tells everyone size doesn't matter.   lol

Is Dave Roberts going to beat you?  I know you mentioned you'd have a working wheel before last christmas.  At least that's what I thought you said.  I'd have to search the forum to see precisely.

Bessler007
Cmdr, BHS
mib HQ
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

AB Hammer

@Bessler007

Well no I didn't get one working yet and if Dave Roberts beats me "Oh Well". The thing is that it is still a concept and I am finishing wheels this week. So who knows?, I may even be one that builds it for him as well ( if I do I will do my best for him ), again who knows. I think you remember that I am a stickler on credit that it goes to whom or those it belongs to.

I had put some of my ideas to the side even the ball shooter which is the one I thought I would have done before Christmas. For I have done some test with some dramatic results. I don't post these, for they show real power possibilities, and are worth protecting.

So wish me luck and you take care.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan