Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is going on in America ?

Started by sebaw, January 17, 2008, 09:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

sure is nice to see someone else can see the bullshit thats going on and has been for many years.....i feel sorry for the ppl who cant...............just the other day i was told not to be bloody stupid,  i asked a simple question, * does the moon spin ?* , i was told , *dont be so bloody stupid, of course it does, even the earth does*..../sigh ,this was the answer i got from a 45 year old man, i didnt bother to debate it with him. ::)
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

In order for people to 'wake up'...first they would have to get rid of the TV and stop reading mainstream newspapers.

Also... very valid point made previously, re the floridation of drinking water also.

Regards...

helmut

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 21, 2008, 05:06:25 PM

In order for people to 'wake up'...first they would have to get rid of the TV and stop reading mainstream newspapers.

Also... very valid point made previously, re the floridation of drinking water also.

Regards...
But how to act against the consum of fluoridation? Drink Beer instead of whater?
Perhaps that is the reason,why we are still here and not on TV ?
We need to know,how to thread water to be prepared against toxic water.

helmut

crash_uni8

While the government is corrupt in one way or another....

fluoride,in the small quantities that it is in everyone's drinking water is not some government scheme....

look up Dr. Deagle on google video for some crazy stuff..

Cap-Z-ro

I heard of at least 2 ways to avoid fluoride - by drinking distilled water...or rain water-nature's own distilled water.

Regards...