Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

cosmic microwave background collector

Started by sparks, January 18, 2008, 09:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

From what I can gather there is this enormous amount of microwave energy throughout the universe.  Cosmic physists believe it is remnants of the big bang and matter is just the scattering and cooling of this microwave energy. (It is probably just my wife's cell phone conversations penetrating the ionosphere)  What if we put a spacecraft up there in Geosynchronous orbit with two reflective plates.  Then initiate a reflecting em wave in the rf frequency band between the two plates.  The wave then hetrodynes with the standing microwave field.  Once this wave is really cooking then it is reflected towards Earth where it slips through the ionosphere and  is collected on an Earth based collector/antennae system.  This rf signal now in the megawatts amplitude is converted to heat energy as it  is absorbed by the collector and gives rise to thermal energy.  Definitely put this collector out in the desert,  I wouldn't want to absorb any of this energy wave.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

mapsrg

Tesla talked about the Earth as a capacitor and the ionosphere was charged from the sun etc...maybe all we need to do is calculate the size of the coil needed to tap into this....based on this capacitance

Schpankme

Quote from: sparks on January 18, 2008, 09:43:12 AM...enormous amount of microwave energy throughout the universe.  Cosmic physicists believe it is remnants of the big bang and matter is just the scattering and cooling of this microwave energy.

sparks,

Big Bang never happened, it's the delusions and lies of current cosmology; unfortunately that makes your well thought-out comment(s) moot.

Lookup Tesla and Radiant (Aether) Energy.  Some stuck in the Big Bang/Relativity era, call it The Vacuum.

- Schpankme

"show me a God and I'll show you a man with more knowledge"

sparks

@shpankme

The big bang theory is a finite theory applied to an infinite process.  Before the big bang could there have been the big cool?  This would now give us a model of the Universe as an oscillating construct.  Einstein as all mathmaticians do
had to remove infinity from his equations.  So he eliminated infinity by creating the constant the "speed of light".  Then it was discovered that photons didn't always travel at the speed of light when they encountered intense gravitational fields.
So his theory had to be modified to account for this phenomenon.  My point is that theory can be used to predict how reality will arise within constrained parameters. If this prediction benefits mankind then I am all for it no matter how imperfect the theory.  So if the big bang theory explains the existence of cosmic microwave background radiation imperfectly I don't care as long as the microwaves are there and are in the predicted state of construct.

@ mapsrg

The ionosphere is charged by the sun and forms capacitive layers.  As we get closer to Earth the atmosphere gets increasingly dense. The potential energy of the sun is now absorbed by water vapor air molecules and finally the Oceans and the crust. I believe that emwaves of high amplitude but long wavelengths are constantly radiated by the Sun. These waves could be considered dark energy. They are dark only relative to the size of mass which they encounter.  These waves give rise to Earth's spin energy.  So the spin of the Earth is not constant but is dependent on the frequency and magnitude of the Sun's emission of these large emwaves. Earth is constantly changing it's spin velocity in a reaction to these large EM waves from the Sun.  Meanwhile the Earth's atmosphere is not experiencing this veloctiy oscillation.  It becomes the observer of an oscillating field and this field is big.  Telsa most probably identified the frequency of this oscillating field by observing atmospheric potential change at differing distances from the Earth.  He was then able to formulate the wave pattern. The amplitude of the oscillation strongest at the Equator and increasingly weaker as we approach the poles. I'm guessing this freq. is in the infrared spectrum.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love