Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To overunity or to not overunity, that is the question

Started by one, January 19, 2008, 06:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

one

This is a post   mostly for those that are new here.

This  forum is   mostly  for  those that are trying to  produce  something  that   produces  more  energy than it uses .

This  forum is a great way to  get  information  about what others  have tried .  and what  they are trying now.

It is not a great  place to ask basic  questions . 

In general  those that  are  doing  things here have already  did  their  homework.

They have  come to an understanding about  something ,  and made a plan to take it to the next level . 

In most  cases  these people  have  famlies and  jobs .    Finding time to  do their tests is not  always easy . 

Is it right  for   others  to  come  here and  ask basic  questions  without first  reading a few  threads?

There is  an old  saying

Those that  can do ..........do.

Those that can't do ......... criticize .

If you  want to   gain the  respect of those that are doing  ,   do your home work  ,   come up with a plan .  then   start   testing  your  plan. 

You  will find that   those that  are  actually  doing   something  will  usually be  very helpful.

Those that   only criticize   will find  fault  with  pretty much  every  good idea  you have.
That  doesn't mean it is not a good idea.    It just means that it is not  what they  believe..   
But  does that really mean anything if they are here but not   doing anything  except  criticizing ?

The   internet is  a great place to  get information . ........    google everything .   
Always  remember that there is  disinformation  mixed in with the  good information.
It is  up to you to find the  truth.

Many of those that criticize   will tell you to get a text book  and  study the " real " truth .
I will gaurentee  you that if  you  do that you  will NOT find  anything overunity.
The  text books will  teach you all the little   tricks   that will keep you  away  from  any of those nasty  little  quirks  that  can lead to overunity effects . 

Overunity  is not  easy ........it is not  simple .   but it is possible .

Tesla  said we  live in a sea of  unlimited energy.

I believe he was right.

I belive   that  the answer   is  what Tesla called radient  energy.
I believe that Bearden calls it  a massless  charge.
SM  calls it a " Kick"

Tesla  first noticed   the effects  of what he later called  radient  energy  while  watching   high power DC  powerlines being switched on .    There  was  a blue  glow  around  the lines for a  fraction of a second. 

Everyone  but Tesla  thought that this  blue glow  was  just a quirk,  something you have to work around .   And that is what   our  current  text books are still teaching.

gary

mapsrg

The true edge we have on evryone is that we dont accept the status quo...we beleive in something more.... :) ;)

JackH

Hello All,

@ gary

I like what you say.   Overunity can be done and will be done.

Later,,,,,,JackH

Joh70

sometimes when i open my mail (small envelope) i get a "blue glow"