Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Conversation

Started by Elvis Oswald, January 19, 2008, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

This begins a conversation... and all are welcome to join our conversation on the subject of the nature of electricity.

We may perform a few experiments... but - this is a discussion.  So no need for equipment.

They say a gram of prevention = a kilo of cure.  They also say, cut once - measure twice.  So it is good to reason before jumping to conclusions.
I wish to start with reason and reach conclusions... but not the conclusions of the last 130 years

I believe the current zeitgeist about electricity is a tangent.  I believe we took a wrong turn somewhere... and that we should back up a step or two.

If you prefer to "stay the course" - this is not for you.
If you are a college educated engineer who cannot think outside the box - this is not for you.

We are beginning here - with http://www.teslasociety.com/biography.htm

I was born and raised in the heart of the USA and I never heard Tesla's name in school. 
So I believe that there has  been an effort to suppress the name... and therefore suppress the later discoveries.

So let's begin with a discussion of the nature of electricity... and let's begin to get a picture of what electricity is, and was, to Tesla in the 1880's.

Let's start there and begin a conversation about electricity.

one

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on January 19, 2008, 10:08:04 PM
This begins a conversation... and all are welcome to join our conversation on the subject of the nature of electricity.

We may perform a few experiments... but - this is a discussion.  So no need for equipment.

They say a gram of prevention = a kilo of cure.  They also say, cut once - measure twice.  So it is good to reason before jumping to conclusions.
I wish to start with reason and reach conclusions... but not the conclusions of the last 130 years

I believe the current zeitgeist about electricity is a tangent.  I believe we took a wrong turn somewhere... and that we should back up a step or two.

If you prefer to "stay the course" - this is not for you.
If you are a college educated engineer who cannot think outside the box - this is not for you.

We are beginning here - with http://www.teslasociety.com/biography.htm

I was born and raised in the heart of the USA and I never heard Tesla's name in school. 
So I believe that there has  been an effort to suppress the name... and therefore suppress the later discoveries.

So let's begin with a discussion of the nature of electricity... and let's begin to get a picture of what electricity is, and was, to Tesla in the 1880's.

Let's start there and begin a conversation about electricity.

Elvis

I don't have any quotes   at  the moment  but I think you  are on the right track

Tesla knew  more about  the true nature of electricity  than anyone   sense his  time.

Others have made  some progress but are  soon suppressed .

Hopefully    forums  like this can help  get  past the suppression  .   This  world  doesn't  have much of a future  unless  we can  find a better way to tap   the energy  around us .   
Depending  on fossil fuels   to provide us  with future energy is just no longer an option.   

Those   that have a " good education "  will tell  you that  there is no  such thing as perpetual  motion or free energy .

If you have an atom  at  absolute zero   and  then  raise  the temprature a little  ..........what happens to the electrons  of that atom?   
It seems to me that they  start  spinning .
The higher  the temp ..........the faster that they  spin .

Isn't that perpetual  motion?

On a hot summer  day     alot of updrafts  create very tall clouds.
water droplets  in these clouds moving in  close proximity  to each other  create  lighning .

Isn't this free energy?
Isn't it  over unity?

Free energy is all  around  us .
It is not easy to master  .....but it is there.

The only  reason  we have not mastered it yet is because it is still being activly suppressed .

gary 

mapsrg

I agree Nikola Tesla was suppressed and he was the man that brought electricity to the people.I also dont think we appreciate the true nature of this force.....the true nature of electricity has not been attained and thats why this forum is so good...we are looking for answers and not constrained by dogma

Elvis Oswald

circuits are built with the input in mind.  if the input was different - europe vs america - then the circuit is different.

Telsa saw that mass mattered when building a transformer.  10 turns primary and 20 turns secondary doubled the voltage... but having the mass of material in the two coils matched the resonance between the two.  matching the resonance meant 100% transfer... less than matching meant some power loss.
So the mass being equal is is best.  And if you have two masses being equal you have 100% transfer of power.  But more turns = more voltage and less turns = less voltage.

The only difference is surface area.

more surface area (secondary) = more voltage.  Less surface area = less voltage.

and of course - as voltage goes up - amperage goes down.

With less surface area... voltage going down, amperage going up... does the smaller surface cause a resistance?

Some transformers give off heat  does a mass-balanced transformer stay cool?

more to come....

sm0ky2

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on February 09, 2008, 02:46:24 AM
circuits are built with the input in mind.  if the input was different - europe vs america - then the circuit is different.

The only difference is surface area.

more surface area (secondary) = more voltage.  Less surface area = less voltage.

and of course - as voltage goes up - amperage goes down.

With less surface area... voltage going down, amperage going up... does the smaller surface cause a resistance?

it is not just surface area, its the number of molecules that are allowing for the transfer of electricity. a thinner wire has less molecules being effected by the electromotive force (conduction).
a thicker wire allows for a higher current.

the mass being balanced, there is the same ammount of metal in both wires, one is just stretched out into more turns.

Tesla was not supressed for the knowledge he possessed, he was supressed because of what he DID with that knowledge.
He was not only a super-genius, but also one of the greatest Mad-Scientists this world has ever known. The United States government stopped him from destroying the world, and destroyed his laboratory. The small ammount of knowledge that did manage to escape into the hands of the public, can be used to cause inhumane destruction with simple technology. I believe the supression was done for the good of the free society. - as "unscientific" as that may sound.

a Lot can be learned from the work he did, but there are some things that the general public just should not know.
Much of his technology is hidden in confusing patents, which if any random idiot could understand, we would live in a world of anarchy.

for example, one of his patents teaches one how to destroy any man-made structure with:
(1) the vibrator-motor out of a cell phone or pager (usually free from a decommissioned device)
and
(2) a 20k trim-pot.  (30 cents)

there are hundreds of patents publically available, and several more that the U.S. patent office cannot seem to find in their archives (hmm), most of which have hazardous potential like the one i mentioned above..
Others have the potential to destroy the planet we live on.

That being said, Tesla did know a great deal about the behavior of electricity.
But, as for the nature of the substance of electricity....,
i must refer you to another electrical entrepreneur by the name of Edward Leedskalnin. He truly knew the secrets of  electricity, and by studying what he tried to teach, you can obtain a full understanding of it's nature.
A subject, only recently being breached by quantum physics, and almost everything he said on that subject, thus far holds true. (be careful with his writings on some other subjects though, as most geniuses are, as was he insane)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.