Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seike's patents

Started by M@rcel, January 21, 2008, 09:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M@rcel

I am currently looking into Seike's work and was wondering if his patents are available in English?

JP06267735
JP06284758
JP06269155

gyulasun

Hi Marcel,

There is a computer operated online JP patent translator service in Japan from Japanese to English:

http://www19.ipdl.inpit.go.jp/PA1/cgi-bin/PA1INDEX

Now you have to figure out the Publication Numbers from your JP patent numbers:

JP06267735  will become 06-267735
JP06284758  will become 06-284758
JP06269155  will become 06-269155

So open the above link and copy and paste these three numbers  06-267735 06-284758 06-269155 into the empty space and choose Publication number, then click on Search. You will receive the three patents with their titles and clickable blue publication numbers. When you click on one of these three numbers, the abstract of that patent appears in English (which is the same text like at the European Patent Office) and you can see an icon row in PINK in the top line like MENU SEARCH INDEX etc.
Click on the DETAIL icon and voila the translation of the patent appears in a new window, first the Claims but you can select from the upper left blue words what you wish to see in English.
I find it quite acceptable translation service for free  ;)  of course there can be words or sentences that you are puzzled how to understand but this is rare.

I hope it is not so difficult :D   Good luck!

Gyula

PS: If you wish to search for JP patents by key words like inventor, applicant or title or abstract or text words, you may use this link http://www19.ipdl.inpit.go.jp/PA1/cgi-bin/PA1SEARCH (but if the hits are more than 1000 then you receive nothing, so you are forced to narrow down your search).

M@rcel

Thanks! The link currently doesn't work, will try later

gyulasun

Yes, this evening I found the same.
However, you may try to access it from here:
http://www.ipdl.inpit.go.jp/homepg_e.ipdl  and click on first the word PAJ (in the left column) then in the opening SEARCHING PAJ window click on the NUMBER SEARCH icon on the left side.  If you are lucky then you can get through (very busy at times indeed).

Gyula

M@rcel

yes, that works! thanks  :)

I do not yet understand the patents completely, but they seem to be VERY interesting. It would be great if someone with knowledge of Japanese and a technical background could translate the original texts. Although the automated translation is quite good, I believe much can be gained by a good translator.

a quote from JP06269155:
===================
"This invention aims at offering the power plant which was made paying attention to the above troubles, and is unnecessary as for power, a fuel, etc. from the outside, and failure does not have, either, and does not pollute an environment etc."
===================