Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Counter Intuitive

Started by Bessler007, January 25, 2008, 04:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

The premise of Euclidean geometry is that two parallel lines never intersect.  Non-Eulerian geometry has at it's premise the lines do indeed intersect.  There are practical applications of both geometries.

I don't think there's any doubt physicists can understand anything they examine to an incredible degree of precision.  I also think there are simple things they've yet to examine.

What are  your thoughts along these lines?  If any.

Bessler
Cmdr, BHS
mib HQ
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Schpankme

Quote from: Bessler007 on January 25, 2008, 04:25:35 AM
The premise of Euclidean geometry is that two parallel lines never intersect.  Non-Eulerian geometry has at it's premise the lines do indeed intersect.  What are  your thoughts along these lines?  If any.

Your 'basically' describing Longitudinal and Latitudinal lines found on any globe/map. (Longitudinal Lines meet at the Poles. Latitudinal Lines run parallel.)

What's the purpose of this thread related to the free energy forum(s)?

- Schpankme

BEP

What are  your thoughts along these lines?

Good One  ;D

If any.

Another Good One!

I see you've been promoted. Congratulations!

Why not leave us where we are with free energy research and just say Euclidean geometry is a good approximation?

BTW: Which Non-Euclidean geometry are you thinking about? If you throw out the fifth postulate the lines may intersect or curve away from each other.

Don't bother stirring the flatlander masses. When I announced there was no such thing as a straight line the torches were all lit.

What does it have to do with free energy forums? Sheez...

Bessler007

Hello Bep,

Sheesh?  :)   Well in reality there isn't as mass moves, but theoretically there are straight lines.  The point of citing different geometries is this:  changing one of the axioms creates an entirely different mathematics.

This idea has nothing to do with the idea of free energy of, for example, that which is obtained by the wind to power a sail boat.  Any other example would do.  Also it has nothing to do with the idea of the overunity a sailboat has as it expends  less energy to manage the energy from the wind.

What prompted this thread is the supposition there could exist a physics that would describe motion between the quantum and cosmic levels and would explain possibilities between Newtonian and quantum physics.

As I've examined a model of the motion of a particular mechanical system I've noticed the premise of Newtonian physics stating force is the product of mass and acceleration breaks down.  Knowing there can exist different geometries based on different axioms (parallel lines do or don't intersect) I am postulating there can be different physics.  Maybe something explaining motion between Newtonian and quantum physics.

The ramification is a closed system can create energy.  It's just an idea I'm looking at.  What do you think?

The promotion's great.  Rather than catching military hops I can order a helicopter any time I want.

Bessler007
Cmdr, BHS
mib, HQ
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

BEP

I think the final reality, and the math to quantify it, is beyond us right now. Too many things are based upon mathematical constructs. Straight lines, field lines, time, just to name a few. In the interim they serve well to aid in our understandings. We are beyond the need for measuring how much wheat can be produced in a given area and how many stones are required to build a pyramid. Folks are still trying to put the sphere in our imaginary square hole.

It is time to ream the hole out.

When a geometry is devised that shows parallel lines do indeed intersect, in all cases, even if they start out as going away from each other, then we will be up one more rung. I still donââ,¬â,,¢t see the end of the ladder.

Iââ,¬â,,¢m just tired of being categorized because I question century and millenium old over generalized ideas.

"Newtonian physics stating force is the product of mass and acceleration breaks down" -- And folks wonder why an accelerating mag motor will only run for a short time even when the magnets don't loose there magnetism  ???

BTW: Someone in your chain of command is shafting you. The upper echelons donââ,¬â,,¢t use choppers anymore. The energy saving intiative you know  :)