Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

@ acer

QuoteI am curious as to the radiation microscope, what type of microscope was it? What type of radiation? As far as I was aware the resolution which it appears to have was until a few years ago not supposed to be possible... I know that recently work has been done on lenses with negative refractive indexes and other means by which pictures like these could be taken. Also I did a search on the net and was not able to find any similar pictures, in fact I found none of the structure of iron that were like this... weird?

I remember at the time there was some controversy over what the picture of Patrick Flanagan's cover actually showed. Perhaps someone should ask him where that picture came from and what equipment was used to take it..

He is still around doing all kinds of weird stuff.

A word of warning, he is a difficult man to deal with and does not take kindly to any kind of criticism, either stated or implied. It would be better if someone else wrote to him, just in case he remembers me from the old days ;)

His website is: http://www.phisciences.com/

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

jeanna

Quote from: acerzw on January 30, 2008, 03:07:18 PM
His Wikipedia entry makes interesting reading, and while I accept you cannot believe everything you read adds a dimension to his character which makes you wonder about the iron picture...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Flanagan

A
Thanks for the book clarification.
I am a little more sympathetic towards PF.
post removed til later
thanks

jeanna

hansvonlieven

@ Jeanna,

I don't know where you got this story from. The government did not interfere with his neurophone, in fact the device was patented and sold, in fact you can buy one now.

Unfortunately it does not work as well as claimed and some people cannot use it at all. There also seem to be some undesirable side effects such as hallucinations and confusion.

Hans von Lieven

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 30, 2008, 04:46:27 PM
@ Jeanna,

I don't know where you got this story from. The government did not interfere with his neurophone, in fact the device was patented and sold, in fact you can buy one now.

Unfortunately it does not work as well as claimed and some people cannot use it at all. There also seem to be some undesirable side effects such as hallucinations and confusion.

Hans von Lieven
As I said, I never bought one. I will change the post until I can find the source. Info about the invention is in his book but the nasty part is from another book. I will look for it, but until then it is gone.
jeanna

hansvonlieven

@ Jeanna,

It has been such a long time ago but I think I have an idea what you were referring to. From memory he could not get FDA approval to sell it as a hearing aid. (At least I think it is the FDA that regulates the marketing of these things in the US)

The main objections were the undesirable side effects caused by the strong electrostatic field around the head. This was never resolved and the device has just remained as a scientific curiosity though it was never made illegal.

Science has known about this phenomenon for a long time and it is called voltaic hearing. What Flanagan did was to create an oscillator that created a signal that resonated with the natural frequency of the human body which is changing all the time. Using this as a carrier frequency he superimposed the audio signal onto it, stepped up the voltage and connected two isolated electrodes to the output which were placed on either side of the head.

That oscillating field could then be perceived by the brain directly, bypassing the ears altogether. But, like I said, it stirred up other things besides.

Hans von Lieven