Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Monk singing bowl= HHO

Started by Haliburton, January 28, 2008, 01:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

I have a primitive sound making program on my computer. On its keyboard which is surely tuned to A=440, I found that the sub harmonic tone is in fact 2 octaves and one fifth below the 'tapped' tone of the bowl with water in it. The tones of the bowl are not exact and seem to be just a bit higher (sharper) than the keyboard but are F# and C# - C# being the first tone we hear with the tap of the stick on the bowl.

@Hans,
I jusr read almost all of your website and I am really curious why you think cavitation is what is happening here?

jeanna

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

@Jeanna,

Here is an audio oscilloscope and spectrum analyser. You have to have the audio input file in .wav format .

The programme is quite small and once unzipped runs of its icon, no installation necessary

Hope this helps

Hans von Lieven

EDIT:
Quote@Hans,
I jusr read almost all of your website and I am really curious why you think cavitation is what is happening here?

from past observation of cavitation in ultrasonic cleaning tanks. It looks just like it.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 30, 2008, 03:02:08 PM

from past observation of cavitation in ultrasonic cleaning tanks. It looks just like it.
I guess my ? should be why don't you think cavitation and what keely was doing are related? I guess if the resultant bubbles don't explode is the reason. Keely blew things up a few times before he found what made things blow up.

But the process he was doing sounds very close to what I see in that bowl. Things like using sound for tickling things to get them started but then they keep going with more results or with less input.

Doesn't it?

Blowing apart  props and things with the force unleashed from water when the water molecules have merely been excited enough to form bubbles (by cavitation) seems similar to me ... etc.

jeanna

Localjoe

I think there is an electro static factor as well. all the video's of the phenomenon I've watched so far show the water following or just a mist following the wooden mallet that is used to do the circle movement on the edge of the bowl the cavitation seems to stay stationary tho .. weird
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hansvonlieven

You are quite correct Jeanna, the phenomena are related.

The way I see it, cavitation occurs first. As the intensity of the overtones increases even higher harmonics are generated leading to sonoluminescence thereafter we get into dissociation of water on a molecular level, the real effects occur on the subatomic level where these enormous forces Keely talks about are released.

Still, just guessing, I have not been able to duplicate it yet. :-[

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx