Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Monk singing bowl= HHO

Started by Haliburton, January 28, 2008, 01:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haliburton

so like i asked before.  Has sound ever been proven to split water ???  Audio freq are much more powerful then most people think.  It is a form of energy resulting from electricity.  Ok know i know that this might sound funny but has anyone tried using the positive and negative terminals from a stereo and play different audio tones to produce HHO in the cell design's rather then just pulsing it or using DC.  Imagine putting on a Pink floyed CD and watching the cell produce record amounts :o

hansvonlieven

Yes you can do this Haliburton, in fact the Kanzius device does just this. It is still electrolysis though.

As to sound, this is a totally different proposition. Sound waves are pressure waves and are NOT part of the electromagnetic spectrum. There is no electricity involved in a pure acoustic wave, though with an electromechanical apparatus (such as a loudspeaker) we can generate sound waves.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hartiberlin

Interesting video.
Did you try to burn these bubbles ?
I guess it is just disolved air inside the water,
so these are probably just air bubbles coming out of the water...

Many thanks.

Regards,Stefan.

P.S: Regarding:Trying rock songs for HHO gas generation:
just use a graetz brdige rectifier after your amplifier speaker output,
so all negative wave parts are rectified to positive waves, so you
have only "chopped DC".
Then when you hit the right tunes you could probably get good HHO production.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Haliburton

Haha i just found where i first saw that sound can crack water .   Guess where it was posted http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3969.0;topicseen :-\

Paul-R

Quote from: PolyMatrix on January 30, 2008, 08:43:59 AM
Speculation: I was wondering if the monks singing bowl was related to the Keely effect and the Bflat scale.
Yes. John Worrell Keely is the key here. Him and his quartz
bowl which may have resonated at 42khz. (A strange bowl).