Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Monk singing bowl= HHO

Started by Haliburton, January 28, 2008, 01:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haliburton

No i do not work for Haliburton, but it is  very powerful name which one day hopefully will change by us united. I read somewhere that the bubbles where HHO.  I might be wrong but it is kinda neat. I wonder if you can split HHO and O2 with sound

prohexima

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 28, 2008, 12:48:12 PM
Quote from: Haliburton on January 28, 2008, 01:42:30 AM
As far as i know you can create HHO from sound waves, hence the singing monk bowl. Is it possible to electronically create that same sound pattern but on a bigger scale?  has anyone tried this with a speaker tuned to the sweet spot and a container of water ???

Where is the connection between the singing bowls and HHO generation, Any source references?

Hans von Lieven

EDIT: I think you are referring to this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOJZDWJkuk&feature=related

I do not think we are seeing there water dissociating into HHO. This looks like ultrasonic cavitation to me. The bowl has a very high fundamental frequency and the harmonics would extend well into the ultrasonic region with considerable amplitude. This would cause the bubbles. The shape of the bowl would concentrate the waves in the centre and that is where the bubbles form.

but interesting that it takes time to cause the bubbles , i watched all singing bowls filled water videos so I am also thinking that water dissoociating because in the other videos all bubbles come rapidly from the bound between the water and bowl to he center but in this video it starts coming from the bottom like starting to boil maybe this bowl is lucky and it has the right frequency and the harmonics  ::)

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 28, 2008, 05:54:24 PM
I have been wondering about that too Dave. It would need a very sensitive thermometer. Even then the water and the bowl would have to sit in a temperature controlled environment for quite some time to establish thermal equilibrium before the test has any meaning.

Hans von Lieven
We seemed to be posting simultaneously yesterday. I was wondering also if the temp would be rising. It was still on my mind when I read a post of yours in earth batt (?) about having the programs on your computer to produce desired frequencies.

So, I am wondering if those programs can detect the frequencies that are being produced in that vid.

I think it would be interesting to find out what they are (and also to find out what frequency Kanzius is using to burn his salt water).

I wonder if the full harmonic is there in the singing bowl or every one except the one that is stimulating the bubbles?

Anyway, if you could define which freq's are coming out from the bowl vid, AND IF THEY ARE ALL THERE you could recreate them from your computer and direct them toward some water ........ and see what happens ;D

I assume that the size of the surface and maybe the total amount of water and together with its shape of the bowl are playing into the exact frequency that activates the bubbles. Unless it is specific to water only.

Even on youtube it is possible to hear many of the harmonics.  ooo I think this is interesting. I am sure you have seen those youtube vids on cymatics. (Chladni experiments using lycopodium and sand)

jeanna

I just watched the vid again. I noticed that the bubbles don't appear until a sub fundamental begins. I could be wrong but to me it sounds like a full octave and a fifth BELOW the 'tap' sound of the bowl. Once that low frequency is heard, the bubbles begin.

QuoteThis looks like ultrasonic cavitation to me. The bowl has a very high fundamental frequency and the harmonics would extend well into the ultrasonic region with considerable amplitude. This would cause the bubbles

I looked up ultrasonic cavitation. are you simply saying that these bubbles are not even water vapour? That they are microscopic bubbles that are already there in the water or on the place where the bowl meets the water under the water surface? And therefore just expanding because of the frequency? If that were true, then the bubbles would run out at some point. Is that correct?

PolyMatrix

Speculation: I was wondering if the monks singing bowl was related to the Keely effect and the Bflat scale.

I also noticed that the sound waves pattern on the surface of the water seemed to form a pulsating cross.

Localjoe

Hopefully giant killer reads this

Your hearing a standing wave in mid air... wild right!  This bowl heterodynes audio in space and can create infrasonic or subsonic pitches as well given its manufacture... I replicated this mildly

Go find a metal mixing bowl the silverish kind fill it 1/3 with water and start smacking the thing with a metal spoon at a given interval youd be suprised the cymatic pictures you can make yourself in water from the natural resonance of a bowl.... for more fun do it wiht ladle and hold the ladle just close enough so it does not touch the bowl and it starts ringing this awesome high pitch ... Resonance what a wonderful thing ***NOTE** I wittnessed water cavitation
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..