Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

zerotensor's coil project

Started by zerotensor, January 29, 2008, 04:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

Quote from: Schpankme on January 30, 2008, 06:17:27 PM
Can you please give a descriptive of the size, and configuration of the coil discussed ?
- Schpankme

For the prototype, I will wind copper on a torus with an outer diameter of about 250mm.
I will choose the toroid described above, whose windings thread the torus once for every revolution around.

I misrepresented the ratio of the individual rings' radii to the displacement of the rings' centers from the origin.  It is 1+Pi, not Pi as I stated earlier (I was using a differential ratio in my calculations).  The conjunction of the toroidal and poloidal B-field intensities within the tube motivates my choice of this particular torus for study.

64 rings, each composed of an as-yet undetermined number of copper windings, will be inclined at an angle of 13.972 degrees relative to the equatorial plane.  They will be spaced equally around the torus.

Appealing to the toroidal coordinate system,  I am choosing the torus of constant v = Log(1 + Pi + Sqrt(2 Pi + Pi ^2)), with scale factor a = 100mm.  The Hopf-rings on this torus have a radius of 103.049 mm.  Their centers are situated on a circle in the equatorial plane with radius 24.8815 mm.

I will use an air core.  The form for the windings will fashioned from of rings of non-magnetic material, probably wood, brass, or teflon.  They will have grooves to seat the windings.  There will be 64 grooves on each support, each accommodating a multi-turn ring of copper wire.

Quote from: supersam on January 30, 2008, 10:49:55 PM
@zero,
if that is your'e question then steven mark has already answered it. it is eltecro magnetics of the earth.  what part of that do you not understand?

Of course!  It is all so clear to me now.  wha?  huh? ???

zerotensor

Here's a graphic of the prototype coil configuration.

giantkiller

Looks good.
The pressure is on.
You got design, sims, 3dmodels, time to crank it out.

It can be a real meatfest if there is no physical production.
Any builds are good. Results vary as always. Any high speed current freqs produce.
Your model looks like a full winding of the Rodin coil too.

--giantkiller. Build it and they will come. I've always liked that saying. :D

acerzw

@zero

A very interesting project, I think the more non-conventionally wound coil configurations that are tested the better, your simulations are great, I wish you luck...

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866