Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

zerotensor's coil project

Started by zerotensor, January 29, 2008, 04:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

I've had a few setbacks obtaining materials for the prototype;  It may be a while before I can begin construction.

In the meantime, I am keeping myself busy with some visualizations.

Check out this animation I made:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8711002588473203448&hl=en

acerzw

Thats a great visualisation, it really shows the similarity with the Rodin Coil, I hope you get what you need to build your coil, keep up the good work  :)

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

MarkSnoswell

@zero

This is a bit old now but you may be interested in this coil and test I proposed some time ago ...http://marksnoswell.cgsociety.org/gallery/329928/
I have attached the image of the coil here. I have not done this test yet but did work out how to physically make the spin 1/2 coil.

below is the rough explanation that went with the proposal... but before that I wanted to say that I like your thinking although I dont agree with the model of the electron you propose. It also turns out that a toroidal manifold can not support a spinor -- which could also be used as an argument that a toroidal manifold would separate (filter if you will) regions of dictinctly different spin resonance properties... which can be usefull in designing novel devices.

cheers

mark.

---- explanation that goes with proposed coil and test ----

AH-- I do conceptual physics theory development to "relax" ... anyway. Sometimes I also take the opportunity to test renders and really go over the top on the scientific renderings. This is one of those times.
For those of you interested here is my discussion on this device...
I have been pondering the first chapter of Carver Mead?s book ?Collective Electrodynamics?. You can find the first chapter on line here -- http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/94/12/6013.
He considers a superconducting loop? In a closed superconducting loop the current (and magnetic flux) can ONLY take on discreet levels. The explanation is that the electron wave must be in phase around the loop. OK ? but there is a really big difference between the inside and outside diameters of the wire loop ? compared to the wavelength of the electrons that is. So how can all the electrons in the superconductor be in phase? ? in a collective system they *all* are, the question is how?
There are several interesting ideas that suggest themselves. The first is that there is a voltage (and frequency) gradient across the wire ? with a lower frequency on the outer perimeter. This would keep everything in phase. This is possible and arises from the natural self repulsion of opposite currents (repulsion from the centre of the coil due to current repulsion from the opposing current in the opposite side of the coil).
The second idea is rather appealing? First I should point out that the skin depth in a superconductor is only about 50 nm (0.00005 mm). So even in a 0.1 mm wire the current is flowing in a very thin tube on the surface. Now if the current spiralled around the outside of the tube by 180 deg (or (2n+1)pi times) per loop then this would make all paths around the loop almost the same length. It is noteworthy that it would now take two times around the loop for a wave to return to it?s start ? and electrons are spin ? (which means that you have to rotate them 720 deg before they return to the same configuration). To say the least -- wow! The render here is of a coil to demonstrates this spin ? current flow on the surface of a toroid. Over this are wound two identical probe coils with opposite spins ? the question is would you detect different mutual coupling in the probe coils with a signal injected into the toroidal spin soil? ... if you do then this method could be used to test if this surface spin of current flow occurs in superconducting loops.
Hmmm... here is a third possibility that is a little more out there. This could work with the first two ideas. That is that ?current? is related predominantly to rotation frequency of the electrons. We know as the voltage goes up that the frequency goes up (as does the mass ? but not by 9 or more orders of magnitude sufficient to account for the electrodynamic inertia). Perhaps it?s the rotational torque between the large scale 4 dimensions and the internal 4 dimensions (string theory and Tony Smiths D4-D5-E6-E7-E8 VoDou physics model) that we interpret as electrodynamic inertia. This would explain why this electrodynamic inertia is uncoupled from ?classical? inertial mass of the current carrying electrons.
(OH ? oh ? oh ? this just gave me an idea to explain how a current flowing in one conductor induces a current flowing in the opposite direction in a neighbouring conductor? but that will have to wait for next month)
The next interesting things to note is that the total electrodynamic mass calculated from the inertia of the current carrying electrons can exceed the total mass of a typical coil ! ? and yet this is not felt as ?normal? inertial mass. It?s not as if the coil gets a lot heavier (it does get a very little heavier due to the stored energy) as the electrons accumulate a massive inertial mass. And you can rotate a coil carrying a massive current without it resisting rotation ? although I can?t find experiments to verify this.
This leads me to wonder if anyone has ever measured the ESR (electron spin resonance) of the electrons in a superconducting coil as it is turned ? do the electrons precess and give rise to an ESR signal as they resist rotation by their own magnetic field? Has anyone even measured the resistance of a superconducting coil to rotation? These may seem stupidly trivial things to measure but I can?t find any record anywhere of experiments like this.
... anyway. Read Carver Meads first chapter. It?s very simple and it shows just how we would have formulated our understanding of electromagnetism with the hindsight of superconductors.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

acerzw

@Mark

Love that coil rendering, rendering a coil at that quality, wow thats dedication! A nice piece of work...

More Importantly I like the premise of that paper you referenced...

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866