Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Resonance

Started by allcanadian, February 04, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

It would probably be like someone at Industrial Light & Magic

It would help a lot,

How do you describe it, BEP? Can you make a word picture for resonance? I mean the wave appearance of resonance?

jeanna

BEP

No computers or programs needed. Just make use of the 'other' jacks on the back of the scope. Some circuitry may be required.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl507zEkxD0

They wouldn't let us have TV in 'the tomb'. We could pickup any EM signal from almost anywhere. After a while it only took a few minutes to get the networks downlink and display it on a scope. Not pretty but entertaining.

I'm sure it is much better now with scopes running windblows  ;D

jeanna

Erfinder please do not remove the part about Chladni. Everyone should know about him.
I saw in a related video which had a url of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1eNjUgaB-g&feature=related some waveforms that look like many of Chladni's forms.
QuoteThey wouldn't let us have TV in 'the tomb'. We could pickup any EM signal from almost anywhere. After a while it only took a few minutes to get the networks downlink and display it on a scope. Not pretty but entertaining
BEP what does this mean esp. 'in the tomb'?

Thanks for that link. I saw some forms I was trying to describe. especially the torsion field shape that never resolved back down to zero to look like a sinewave. But it turned around at its peak and returned to the original start point.

I have been thinking about these forms for many years.

Thing is if you look at a wave from the far right end of the x axis straight up the x line, I think you see a sound wave moving outward forever. I see nothing to make it return to the x line. The circle of russell, explains what folks are trying to say, but is it what is really happening?

What if the form goes out from x=0,y=0,z=0 but then hits something (?) that makes it return to  (x=0.y-0,z=0) and on its way back it makes a mirror of the original waveform only in reverse which is what makes it look like a plain sinewave. I am not sure what the mirror needs to look like for the wave to not cancel itself on returning. Maybe just the mass of air or gases would define this and encourage the return.

hmmmm

jeanna

Localjoe

Hey Folks,

I dont know how many of you are familiar with linux source packages or compiling but if those words are exciting to you and dont scare you this link may be worth your while , heres the description

qliss3d renders 3d-Lissajous-figures (figures made of a different sine functions for each dimension) with a Qt interface. You can look at the figures from any viewing position you like and even "listen" to the sound of the figures.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qliss3d/  Seemed to be a good addition to the scope dicussion  :)
                                                                                                                                     Joe

PS if you can take the music this one is real Cool this guy has applied textures to the wave forms somehow at the end but another great demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1eNjUgaB-g&NR=1
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

BEP

Erfinder says scopes are a waste. I agree, in most cases.

A scope is very limiting at even the best application when it comes to harmonic resonance. The fancy displays are great but they can be the result of not only how you perceive them but also how they are connected.

So, if you don't understand what you are looking for you probably never will connect the scope correctly.
In any case, a scope shot is just a 'slice' of any view. Most folks use it to get a 'flatlander's' view of a 3-D world. Now when you consider more than 3 dimensions - what are we really looking at?

A scope is a great tool - but it is just a tool. It is there to help you visualize not visualize for you.

The tomb is a reference to a past job that had no windows or EM eminations.

To better show what I mean by your perceptions of what you see being important - view the graphic showing electric vectors.

When viewing a circle or rotation in time the scope will show it as a sine wave. All you see are the straight or vector parts of the wave - re: the straight lines on the graphic. If you have two such signals, in the same wire or other medium, you have two circles. If they are rotating the same direction and the same speed they are in-phase with each other. If then one is faster than the other it is leading and out of phase. What will this cause? A relative motion.

It is far more fun when the two are travelling different directions and even different speeds. If you see only what is on the scope you may only see a wave that has three bumps on the rise and three similar bumps on the fall of the wave. Depending upon how you are connected that ugly wave may be proof of a dual-vortex with opposite rotation per end and highest energy density in the physical center.

It is best to grab some scope usage literature and experiment so you'll know what you see when it is displayed.