Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Resonance

Started by allcanadian, February 04, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esaruoho

wouldnt that skater be then  doing  center-seeking movement, i.e. centripetal  moving-inwards movement?
self-organization would seem to insist that this'd result in an increasingly accelerated  movement. or something.

BEP

All good thoughts folks.

The hurdle that folks can't seem to jump is that resonance is not a two dimensional thing. Certainly 3 and most likely 4. All they see is that little squiggle on the scope. They measure the volts and the amps but seldom look at the flux because they 'know' what it will be.

It isn't just a spring moving up and down. It is a spring moving up and down and around and whichever else direction.

esaruoho

yeah it would appear that we are trying to come to grips with at least a x y & radial  setup. russell draws about the wave  extensively.

but in other places, i came across this and found it nice

having never seen anyone describe a sinewave as a 360degree sphere, i was interested. this is the second time i come across this.

the fact that our oscilloscopes only show  a couple of things doesnt really help with tracking down  pulsed spikes or electrostatic discharges or wotever it is that people are doing. i'd like to take an oscilloscope and look at the line from behind the line. so instead of ---/\/---- it would look like .  and that would get larger according to the phase, panning etc of the field.
if we could see electricity via modified oscilloscopes, all these FWBR/phase/reactive power  etc  resonance based pulsation based stuff would come into full focus.
if only.

BEP

The sad part is that a fairly good tech could make it appear 3-D on almost any scope. But it would still be missing things, I'm sure.

Showing it as a circle is the first step in learning how a wave works - for anybody.
Now showing it as a sphere? That would be too close to reality.

esaruoho

how would you go about doing that? if i had to choose i'd get an analog oscilloscope, not one o fthose fiddly usb digital ones. i dont suppose you'd make it 3d by running it through an 3d engine now would you?
what kind of fairly good tech are you talking about, please? not a hardware-software combination, i take it?

I'll have to fish out some russell wave sphere drawings. another guy who spent much time in wave motion was Dr t.j.j. See.