Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NEED HELP! HOW TO MODIFY THE DRINKING BIRD SO AS TO GENERATE MORE OUPUT????

Started by nush-sing-smp, February 05, 2008, 06:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nush-sing-smp

hey all

i recently bought a drinking bird. i think its quite a fascinating toy. sadly, its just a toy. i think it'd be exciting if a device made use of the drinking bird to work. i thought of making such a thing. however, i realised that the output of the system is very little. the drinking bird has very little energy. of this energy, only some of it is wasted and the remaining is used for its motion. this small amount of wasted energy is so little that (according to my research and calculation) is not enough to even light 1 miserable LED!

do u guys have any ideas or suggestions as to how the drinking bird's output can be increased  ??? i considered changing teh size but it would probably need to be as big as the taj mahal just to light up a lamp! your help is greatly needed as this is an important project.

if you guys have ideas on how else to use the drinking bird, please post them here as well. i will be more than happy to discuss them with you.

thanks!

hansvonlieven

G'day nush-sing-smp and all,

Designs based on the principle of the drinking bird that are capable of extracting meaningful quantities of power are called Minto wheels.

There is a forum on Yahoo that works on this, http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MintoWheel/ otherwise search the net, you will find any number of designs.

On this page is is Wally Minto's version:

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/minto.html

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nush-sing-smp

thanks a lot hansvonlieven,

the minto's wheel is a good invention. however, my question is: if the minto's wheel requires some energy to move, by removin this energy for other purposes, the wheel will stop its movement due to lack of energy, will it not? a similar problem arises with the drinking bird.

another question: assuming there is a lot of extra energy that we can use, how do we harness it?

thanks, once again,
cheers

armagdn03

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

AhuraMazda

Try adding some high protein mix in the water. Sugar might also work.

Sorry. I couldn't resist that!