Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devrimogun

Quote from: nul-points on June 09, 2008, 10:25:10 AM
hi Dev

> "Here is my persuasive question : "Do you have any chances at all to get a COP of around
1 with your anomaly in your first try?"

i'm currently seeing measured (Load Output Energy)/(Total Input Energy) ratios >= 1.1 and (Load + Control Energy)/(Total Input Energy) ratios >= 1.2 on the anomalies i'm investigating

my website below has details

what can you offer on Davey's heater?  ;)

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc

Hi Sandy,
Do those little capacitors really work?
I am just writing this little note to make my amazement public.
COP>1 all over the place! Maybe the time has come I don't know.
But in Davey's place we also offer prolonged life the comes with drinking coffee out of Davey's boilers ;P
You are right! We should all get off our lazy ...ses and replicate the thing as close as we could.

b0rg13

Quote from: forest on June 09, 2008, 07:33:14 AM
OK. I FOUND SOMETHING WHICH LOOKS LIKEWISE !  :o

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ioe_Y56pHng&feature=related

this looks good, i wonder how much power it draws from the mains, or if it could be done with a car battery. :o
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

nul-points

Quote from: forest on June 09, 2008, 07:33:14 AM
OK. I FOUND SOMETHING WHICH LOOKS LIKEWISE !  :o
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ioe_Y56pHng&feature=related

yes, same electrical connection as Davey patent - no casing container - no vibration - BUT - lots of boiling water & steam!

this is why i think it's important to start testing straight away to find out what is the baseline - what is the COP of systems like the one in this vid ?

can the COP be improved by: -  adding a container? - making electrode(s) loose physically? - making electrode(s) loose electrically?

Quote from: b0rg13 on June 09, 2008, 08:33:38 PM
this looks good, i wonder ... if it could be done with a car battery. :o

i believe NerzhDishual has tried low volts DC on his Davey setup & reports that he gets a little gas but no boiling

increasing DC (12V-->24V-->36V) starts to increase gas - current follows Ohm's law (approx), so 0.5A,1A,1.5A for the volts just stated - this ties in approx. with his 220V AC results where he's seeing around 10A (taking 220V RMS AC to be equivalent to 220V DC)

Quote from: devrimogun on June 09, 2008, 07:13:54 PM
Hi Sandy,
Do those little capacitors really work?
I am just writing this little note to make my amazement public.
COP>1 all over the place! Maybe the time has come I don't know.
But in Davey's place we also offer prolonged life the comes with drinking coffee out of Davey's boilers ;P
You are right! We should all get off our lazy ...ses and replicate the thing as close as we could.
at the moment, Dev, i don't know exactly where in the circuit, or why, the anomalies are happening - i'm thinking it's something to do with the pulsed DC charge-switching (H Aspden has predicted OU behaviour of capacitors gaining excess energy from induced 'aether' spin)

this is how i became aware of ND's experiments - both he & i reported in another thread that we had each found a conservation of charge anomaly when charging one capacitor from another

ND went on to look at HHO production - and the Davey heater - and i followed up on the charge anomaly and found there seems to be a connected energy anomaly

this is why i need to be continuing my own practical experiments at the moment - there are lots of good people available & interested here to follow up on the Davey heater - but my cap charge anomaly is just not 'sexy' enough for folks to look into at the moment, just a bunch of waveforms & calculations  :)

i agree, we need to look into unusual claims more & see what is hiding in plain view all around us! - i think it's great that so many people are prepared to do this - despite conventional 'science' making a judgement without doing the experiments ('pre-judgement' is the exact opposite of science!!)

it was left to some very brave people, hundreds of years ago, who were prepared to go 'off the map' to confirm that the world is indeed NOT flat!  :)

all the best
sandy

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

storre

Quote from: devrimogun on June 09, 2008, 07:52:34 AM
I do not think that the spherical casing is anything but an attempt to hide what's inside
from curious eyes like ours. The device is simple! Look at ND there getting 1.1COP with
a setup that hardly resembles Davey's thing.

I mentioned before : If something works it works in many different shapes and ways.
For the moment I propose to assemble something that looks exactly like the device
in the document chapter14.pdf.

Storre you were going to assemble one. What happened to you?
Grinding tooooo easy remember?

I'm still here and reading all the new information :) I live in a very remote location so even getting metal is a slow process. I found a friend that works at a machine shop and on his spare time he is going to help me get and possibly shape the materials like the bells. Wish I lived closer to civilization to take a more active part in this work but then again I wouldn't want to deal with the rest that goes on with tightly packed groups of people stressing out to survive ;)

Regarding the recent postings and also the you tube video where he keeps saying on off on off. Of course we don't know what the temp was before he said on ;) I have a brute force boiler here that I yanked from an electric shower head and it will do the same thing and I'm only use 126v and neutral.

The vibrating electrodes seems a very possible solution but I will try it first with them fixed and spend most of my time adjusting the distance between the 2 bells which is what I think is critical.

About the spherical casing. I did see pictures with just 2 bells but I think at one point he needed to add a safety ground so put a grounded sphere AROUND the 2 bells. Since we can't see what is inside the spherical housing then we can't assume it's only one bell inside.

I hope my stainless steel and brass arrives soon so I can take a more active part in this work :)