Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

Quote from: devrimogun on June 09, 2008, 07:51:26 AM
Sorry Nul. I thought Sandy would be a woman's name. You know - Grease for example.
"Saandy can't you see, I'm in misery. We made a start now we're apart there's nothing left for me......."
Anyway, next generation Sherlock then. Hows that?

no problem at all - it's a regular assumption!  :)   Sandy is also a Scottish nickname for Alexander - but i guess you'd need some Scottish connections to have heard that

but i appreciate your kind words - i'm actually working on an unrelated electrical anomaly & only came over here to see what ND was up to ;)  - i hope my comments have been some help & encouragement

Quote from: devrimogun on June 09, 2008, 07:51:26 AM
ND has a major error in his assembly. Davey's has a curved handle and he boils his water using
his hand to put the device inside. The reason is probably to let the cups vibrate more efficiently.

His cups is nothing like Davey's cups and still 1.1COP? (Although fuse blows very soon).
ND will get there as soon as someone sends him bells of the size that is mentioned in the detailed
construction document :) and a handle :)

i agree that there is likely a whole area of freedom in replicating this device & any associated anomalies - i think ND has made a good start - as you say, COPs +/- 1.0 are very impressive for early tests!

i think vibration may be important - but probably not in the handle - i suspect more likely in the mounting of one of the mains electrodes, probably neutral

tests will show, hopefully, if the vibration can be just physical (with good continuous electrical connection) - or else if some vibration with the electrical connection is necessary (see my comments about possible mechanical SCR action, earlier)

i agree that Davey is probably hoping to hide the internals somewhat, but i think the key thing he hasn't mentioned publically is loose electrode mounting

however, he did make a point of mentioning that his heater wasn't approved early on due to safety concerns & i think it's highly likely that the casing also plays an important role in providing earth protection (it also 'contains' the water currently being heated, so this is an important feature too)

all the best
sandy

"...tell me more, tell me more, tell me more" (sorry - a little musical joke there)  ;)
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

devrimogun

Quote from: nul-points on June 09, 2008, 08:15:31 AM

i agree that there is likely a whole area of freedom in replicating this device & any associated anomalies - i think ND has made a good start - as you say, COPs +/- 1.0 are very impressive for early tests!

"...tell me more, tell me more, tell me more" (sorry - a little musical joke there)  ;)

Sandy,

Of course any input is valuable. I actually would like to transfer you from your anomaly
to this one. Here is my persuasive question : "Do you have any chances at all to get a COP of around
1 with your anomaly in your first try? :)

"well oh well oh well a-ha" (continuing the musical joke)

forest

I have an idea. Compare Davey device with any such electric heaters. Tha good key for searching among patents is : 'instantaneous electric heater'

I'm searching currently and have found 3 already, but all seems to be related to water flow inside device and to mix AC electrodes in a sandwich : live neutral live neutral live ... and so on..

That kind of separation is as stated most efficient to reduce current.davey is using it also in his heater patent

nul-points

hi Dev

> "Here is my persuasive question : "Do you have any chances at all to get a COP of around
1 with your anomaly in your first try?"

i'm currently seeing measured (Load Output Energy)/(Total Input Energy) ratios >= 1.1 and (Load + Control Energy)/(Total Input Energy) ratios >= 1.2 on the anomalies i'm investigating

my website below has details

what can you offer on Davey's heater?  ;)

seriously, though, i think my best contribution is to try & encourage folks to start testing, inspect results & then refine (like ND is doing) rather than think that everything has to be 'right' before you can make a start

this (heater) seems to be a very accessible area of experimentation which many people can get involved in both practically & theory-wise

there looks to be plenty of scope for members across the whole range of experience - as long as all safety aspects are carefully handled

it's not often you come across a process which seems to be crying out to have COP measurements taken straight off the bat

@forest
...just seen your latest post - i think the "live neutral live neutral live" electrode sandwich doesn't necessarily reduce current (that can always be varied by adjusting inter-electrode gap) - the real benefit of the 'sandwich' is to maximise water/electrode contact area, which therefore means that you can flow much more water past the heater per minute & still heat to the same level - ie. better suited to inline water-flow heaters than the static container type Davey is using as a 'kettle'

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

forest

What about this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzer ?

"The word "buzzer" comes from the rasping noise that buzzers made when they were electromechanical devices, operated from stepped-down AC line voltage at 50 or 60 cycles."

Interesting