Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrod

Quote from: forest on June 06, 2008, 07:41:05 PM

I think that according to video and article that outside spherical metalic cover must be connected to Earth ground for safety. I'm not electrical engineer and I would like to know how then it's possible it to work if inside are two Ac electrodes. Doesn't it generates a shortcircuit with Earth ground ?

Is it possible the device will only work properly with distilled water? This may be the only way (in my opinion) to have a 'constant' in the conductivity of the water.
RD

nul-points

Quote from: devrimogun on June 06, 2008, 07:26:21 PM
Congratulations all. Especially nul-point there. What a careful detective work over the material
thats out there! You must be Lady Sherlock.

LOL@ Lady Sherlock
dayum, does that mean i need to start shaving my legs?!?

(nul-points = ugly, 6'2", 205lbs / 1.88m 93kilo, ex-rugby player!)  ;D

but thank you for the kind words - appreciated!

good ideas also for trying variations with other freqs & acoustic-only input

now - check this dude out - this is what i'm talking about - this man has sacrificed his (spare!) kitchen (see photo below) for the good of humanity and a better future:

Mr Dishual (aka 'Nerzh' to his old friends) has just got on with the experiments - 2 bells / 3 bells / hanging / standing / pointing down / pointing up /

his experiment variations and results, so far, posted at at the lower part of the following page
   http://freenrg.info/Exp_With_DallasGB_Elect/Davey_Versus_DallasGoldBug.html

kudos, man!!!

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

forest

Hi,

I think all experimenters forgot about one important element - a spherical casing. Without that sonic waves cannot bounce and all action is lost. See all Davey videos if he's using other heaters casing .. NO, he's not!  even in patent he is using ceramic tubular container. All element must be able to responce SONICALLY - if you hit them the sound must be rich of harmonics .

nul-points

hi forest

his earlier designs didn't have any casing at all

i think we'll find that if resonance tuning is important to some OU activity in this kind of heater, then it won't be acoustic standing waves

acoustic standing waves would need an absolutely calm environment to sustain - and the bubbling of steam & how water here is definitely not a calm environment!

electrical standing waves might possibly sustain without the water being calm - but, as i mentioned in an earlier post, the wavelengths for electrical standing waves are LARGE compared to what we're seeing here - even a 144MHz standing wave would have to be around 2metres long! 

so - this is why i think microcavitation is the best fit for some anomalous OU-type activity here - if there is anything anomalous at all (so, more testing needed)

microcavitation could be caused by vibration of one or more of the electrodes - and the electrodes can vibrate due to the mains freq (50 or 60Hz) and also by the natural resonance of the electrodes - which could be bells, cyclinders, cones, etc

if we're not looking at standing-wave resonance then it is more likely that ANY type of outer sphere is just providing:-
  1) earth protection
  2) longer water containment between electrodes before it bubbles out, giving more efficient heating

all the best
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

forest

Hi nul-points,

First : where did you got any pictures of Davey  heater without spherical casing ? I cannot find any , except some very suspicious article on kellyNet based on work of even more suspicious Polish (unfortunately) proffesor (?) (I have nothing against him but all his articles even if very interesting are in fact used to promote his extravagant theory.I would not trust them in details)

I agree with you about the role of container and its shape is important too. Did you saw Thrapp device test ? http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnEQssJ4FQ

However I hardly can imagine how container could be connected to earth  without causing a short-circuit ?

I agree about microcavitation, but again can't imagine how it would happen without any rotation in water and a holes like in that device : http://www.globalmicroturbine.com/Site/Applications/Entries/2006/12/12_Cavitational_Fluid_Heat.html

But what if Davey heater is really a rotary engine ? That concept may look crazy but  explain all. 60hz is the same as 3600 rpm and if water is directly turn into rotating state I would expect such rotation speed. Then only a small holes maybe are needed ? I don't know much about microcavitation. Do you have any links ?

Regards
Boguslaw