Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

There is one more thing : in older device the spherical cover looks like painted while in new one it's shiny metalic. Is that correct ? But anyway both are spherical.I bet it's important - maybe that cover is not only neutral ground but also resonant cavity like in Thrapp device ?

I feel we are very close ... If a retired musician could done it why not me ?

nul-points

@edelind

> There is no "twister" in that photo
i agree - i see now that Peter Davey's third hand (thanks b0rg!) is holding a wire into the glass - my glasses must have steamed up from the heater! :)

however, that doesn't alter the fact that steam & boiling water are expelled at the top of the sphere, which Davey deflects safely downwards from the vent, away from his handle, with a small bell between handle & sphere

the water vented from the sphere needs to be replaced somehow (to heat the rest of the water in the glass) - there is a constant flow of hot water: the cooler water enters at the bottom vent (makes sense - convection would do this & in fact the patent actually states that all the water is heated by convection)

> Watch the video again also and see that there is no twister

my original comment about the 'Twister' related only to the still photo i posted

> Also notice that the boiling actually starts when the top bell hits the water. So that's an electrode too

the water will start boiling almost immediately the bottom edges of the electrodes enter the water - however, since these edges are hidden inside the sphere, the heater will continue to enter the water BEFORE we see the effect of steam & bubbling vented thro' the top

the outer sphere is earthed and enters the water first - if the 'handle' bell is the second electrode, as you suggest, then the electricity would initially flow between the 'live' electrode inside and the earthed sphere - i don't think so, that's not a protective-earth connection in my book!

i think you will find that the 'live' electrode - and all of the 'neutral' electrode - are safely enclosed within the sphere (exactly as described in the patent) - and that the small 'handle' bell will be earthed

so, no the upper bell will NOT be an electrode too! ;)

all the best
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

forest

Do you saw any pictures of original devices which could prove which way the water flows into it ? I see two possibilities : from the top hole hidden under the second electrode 'cap' , or from the bottom through not visible hole. Hard to guess actually...

I have another idea about how he is able to limit current. Look how carefully he puts this device into water cup or fill the cap slowly.If that device is heating a small amount of water first with large current then a steam generated probably CHANGE the resistance of path between electrodes and that way maybe the current drops !

storre

or maybe the steam being forced out starts the resonance which then gets sustained by the mains frequency. A flute morphing into a bell :-)

forest

Interesting...Look here : http://www.hydrodynamics.com/technology_review.htm

Cavitation at 3600 rpm. Isn't that 60hz ? 3600 /60 s= 60 rps=60hz ???