Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

storre

Yes I've been mentioning the water hammer over in the other thread about stubblefield batteries. Seems to me something similar is happening in the electron level when flow is abruptly stopped. It seems for an instant there is some type of infinite energy there.

It seems that with two bells vibrating against something close or against each other at a rhythmic frequency might cause micro cavitation.

nul-points

hi Storre

i think this area (eg microcavitation) is much more likely to be involved in any anomalous activity going on in Davey's heater - see my reply #149 relating to sonoluminescence on the previous page in this thread

here's a quote from a relevant patent :
"Acoustic Coaxing Induced Microcavitation (ACIM)

ACIM ...induced using a low frequency, high intensity primary acoustic field and a higher frequency, low intensity coaxing acoustic field. To effect ACIM, the two fields were substantially simultaneously directed at a site of a workpiece or object.

ACIM methods and apparatuses of the present invention may be used to erode metallic surfaces, help shatter kidney stones, accelerate chemical reactions and even lead to light production, i. e., sonoluminescence."

so - possibly, in Davey's heater, low freq = 50Hz mains vibration? & high frequency = resonant freq of electrode?

also, on the subject of the heater's construction, i noticed in a photo of one of Davey's variations on his sphere design, this one where the bottom 'plate' had a wider gap from the sphere

you can see something extending out from within the bottom of the sphere a little - could it possibly be a cylinder?!

interesting, too, to see a little more of the area between the handle & the upper small 'bell' - signs of silver soldering around the area where the copper end of the handle goes into the upper bell - looks like a good electrical connection to me - on the end of the handle!   got to hope it's earth, not neutral or live!  ;)

take care all, have fun
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

NewAge

Now, if you haven't yet, watch and LISTEN carefully http://multimedia.stuff.co.nz/thepress/sonic/
You will hear the 50Hz hum of the main when he immerses the boiler.

devrimogun

I read the whole last weeks material just now and see that all contributions were very useful.
Congratulations all. Especially nul-point there. What a careful detective work over the material
thats out there! You must be Lady Sherlock. Not to mention the amount of valuable knowledge
that got shared.

My attention was drawn most by the discussion of sonoluminescence and micro cavities.
My deduction from the last weeks material is that what heats the water is the very many
micro bubbles get created mostly by the vibration of the bell(s) and then they IMplode
which would be one explanation of the extra energy that seems to be there.

Then I come back to one of my very early posts in this topic. Why do we need to power
this thing with electricity at all? When all it does is to ring the bell(s)  very gently 50 times/sec.
Then, can we get another gentle and fast "ringer" that has less energetic cost then electricity?
Or do we just increase the frequency of the AC that we put in for better results?
Is as all we need is a lot of frequency, and a little voltage and a little current?
(frequency still in respect with the harmonic resonance needed by the bell(s) to be efficient.)

If those assumptions are correct then the devices tried by two of our friends just drew a lot
of current because of the simple fact that it is in this setups nature to draw a lot of current (electrolysis)

Again, I may be way off but please be gentle. :)

PS : Thank you very much ND.

forest

I think it has something to do with steam creation. Apparently when steam is created conductivity rises and current draw drops to minimal level.

I think that according to video and article that outside spherical metalic cover must be connected to Earth ground for safety. I'm not electrical engineer and I would like to know how then it's possible it to work if inside are two Ac electrodes. Doesn't it generates a shortcircuit with Earth ground ?

Also patent mantions interesting approach : 3 electrodes : one is central rod, second two are tubes. Connection is similar as in Joe cell. One AC phase is between two electrodes of second AC phase.

Why I din't see the same in schematic of device based on bells ?