Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: NerzhDishual on March 30, 2008, 04:09:29 PM

Hi Pese,

Thanks a lot for your informations. I will test this device ASAP.
You mean this king of razor blades, I guess:

You may also know that, during WW1, these blades were also used as detectors
(diodes) to build radio receivers:

See:
http://dspt.club.fr/detecteurs.htm
http://www.carnets-tsf.fr/galene
In French, sorry.

Best

jes exactly this typ of rasoir blades.
Do it in cup of water with 2 wire. (i use this with 60watt blulb (lamp in serie to the 230 volt line (as as
"fuse" . so  no problem if the blades  will move ant make short cirbuit  in the cup..

THIS SYSTEM ist used , up to date , from "prisoniers" now in Germany (possible also over the world)

----------------
This circuit for "diode" detector receiver
(as crystal-receiver, i havnt seen before

First its not to understand, because an "Diode" as an semiconductor ist - in normal way- needed.
to metals "normally" will not do this.

BUT it exist knowledges mit soft iron that is ZINC layed !!

Possibly ist is used the razoir blat as neutral, and the used secuirity pin was an ZINC  plated device.
andso its used as an Diode  (or an negative resistance) effect , that i seen in some papers before...

Only this shown me THE WAY to "understand"

Gustav Pese

P.S.
I reed the french pages.
this reclicas was done wil galenea
and another with graphit from an pen.

possibly that can used for stronger CW "morse" transmitting ro receive (1945)
WW2 again

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

rickter

Looking at the vidios it appears like ther is intense boiling between the two bells. The question is if it acually heats a larger volume of water as fast or faster than a conventional heater. Anyone replicating this thing for a test?
Rickter

NerzhDishual

@Pese

Quote from: pese on April 02, 2008, 08:16:35 AM
Do it in cup of water with 2 wire. (i use this with 60watt blulb (lamp in serie to the 230 volt line (as as
"fuse" . so  no problem if the blades  will move ant make short cirbuit  in the cup..

Thanks a lot for these tips (and, BTW,  the others informations)

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

FatBird

Why couldn't a person attach wood sticks to two flat metal plates.  The wood sticks would allow a person to safely adjust the plates distance with the Mains Power on.

Of course, a light bulb in series should be used for safety.

Comments welcome.

AhuraMazda