Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla and SM have similar statements

Started by Frederic2k1, February 13, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

True. I used Tip41s and that seemed enough. I had enough show time with that. The Fets are faster as we know and can do more. I did use them to drive the notched pvc coil with the aluminum plates. And that was shocking too.
I never used tubes against the coils. Didn't feel the need to.
But as time went on and more builds happened I just wasn't able to get away from the possible harm.
The high energy output is just too easy to get. The control is the next stage. Caps and diodes.

Microcontrollers and oscillators are on desk as we speak. 8)

--giantkiller. Round stunguns...

aleks

By the way, sawtooth generator signal passed through a 1st order low-pass filter (tuned to the frequency equal to that of generator pulsing) may work even better - this will also bias pulse signal a bit (which may be bad or good depending on the original generator signal). The benefit of such filtering is that it may put the voltage to almost full rest (delta V=0) right before the next pulse arrives: this is as close to spark gap as possible (clean sawtooth's voltage is never at rest).

sparks

Potential energy is always stored in inertial frames.  You know a capacitor is charged up but that potential energy is inside the caps inertial frame.  That means the cap is going in at least 3 different directions unless you go with the string guys and they must be up to 15 or 20 directions by now.  The trick is to get that potential energy into the inertial frame you want before it goes off into the other directions and adds inertia to an unwanted frame.  So the faster the better.  A spark gap is tricky  and alot of the potential energy you wanted in your circuit is taking of as rf energy into all the dimensions.  (Once Tesla found out about Deforest's evacuated tubes he was all over them).  So put a square wave through a conductor and then you only have to deal with the inertial frames within the conductor.  You want to radiate the potential into the coil you want to accelerate the current into.  Not wait on the magnetic field.  Unless you have a superconductor your potential energy flow is going to be absorbed by all sorts of unwanted inertial frames called resistance.  But some of that pe is going to add to electron inertia  going the way you want it to go.  Those electrons will be the ones that the aetheric waves are influencing.  The drift electrons on the surface.  The biggest inertial frame round here is the Earth so you should consider it's magnetic field as an indication of aetheric wave energy flow in these parts.  SM's first tpu didn't work flipped over and Tesla didn't build an underground sattelite dish cause it was cheap.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

aleks

It's all much simpler in my opinion. Inertia (velocity) increase equals potential energy differential in the given point of space. We can express any situation where velocity of a body increases as a potential field gradient (scalar field). The same is true with gravity. Potential fields can be summed freely: however, there should be an experimental evidence that any given object (particle) is influenced by a particular potential field (resonates to a particular potential field). Potential field can be stable (DC field like gravity) or oscillating (freely-induced potential field). For example, an object of type X is known to be influenced by potential fields A and B; object of type Y is influenced by potential fields A and C; object of type Z is influenced by potential fields D and C. In order to be able to influence object of type Z with object of type X we have to first influence object Y by object of type X in the direction so that it influences object of type Z.

By the way, every particle strives to find the energy minimum in the fields they resonate to. They are doing the same thing as solving mathematical optimization problem.

Also, no evidence is available that we are dealing with multi-dimensional space. At the moment we have a 3D space with a bit of relativistic nonsense about space-time curvatures (Minkowski space which is non-transferrable to 3D mechanics). I'm thus suggesting that space-time curvature is induced by gravity potential field. It's not an additional dimension, but it is an additional layer of influence. It is also 3D, but due to its length standard change induction it can be said that gravity influences space-time relations. But there is no 'real' fourth dimension available.

As I've tried to show in my hypothesis, gravity can be equated to DC potential field which is similar to DC acoustic wave as it penetrates space and thus its intensity is decreased with inverse square law (don't know if this is applicable, but DC in 1D is equal to 1, in 2D it is equal to 1/x, in 3D it is equal to 1/(x*x)). Given that, the cause of gravity is also acoustic (mechanic) and thus it can be induced by other means beside mass (mass itself is also not just a mass but a compact system of particles with mechanical interactions).

Earl

@Frederic2k

you have lurked and learned and paid attention.

The voltage swing amplitude and its transition speed is everything.

Even if SM did not know the anode from a cathode, he was aware of Tesla,
the grand Master.

Knowing what Tesla observed with Edison's HV DC transmission lines when
power was applied, and what Tesla learned through his further studies is all
that is necessary to know in order to unlock OU.

I don't believe that a spark gap is necessary today to achieve fast transitions,
a bipolar, a FET, or an avalanche generator should suffice.  Even an audio
transistor can generate picosecond pulses, if used as an electron avalanche
device instead of as a transistor.

Could SM have built an oscillating device without any active semiconductors?
For example, Dr. Aspen has proposed a pair of two concentric cylinders,
connected in push-pull fashion, that would oscillate due to aetheric input.
It uses no tubes, transistors, or spark gaps, but would need a trigger input
to start.

Once a working device exists, the inherent over-heating problem has to be
solved, then the electric, magnetic, and EM radiation has to be shielded.
We have enough to keep us busy for a while.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company